Lewis III Gives Update

I think he will have a great football iq. He's been around the game his whole life at a high level. Kid could be very good and surprise

Advertisement
If his name was John Smith would anyone actually be excited about him as a commit? I bet the tone of his commitment would be the opposite of what it is now(except for the few of us who already dont like the commit).

I'm reading this scouting report now on RL3 and the whole thing is written for a runningback, when it looks like he'll be a safety or corner here. Maybe he'll grow a couple of inches, we'll have him on that Muscle Milk LOL.

Cool. This ******* lame *** bickering again. We going to keep doing this same **** till he sees the field here or what?

Advertisement
Cool. This ******* lame *** bickering again. We going to keep doing this same **** till he sees the field here or what?

For me, its just that its a small class, we have NCAA sanctions coming, and his dad is a millionaire who donates money to the school. Why not just hold back your donations and pay your kid's tuition? We have limited scholarships right now. He'd be an A+ walk on, but a C- scholarship take.

The other thing about that is looking at who the first kid out of this class if we take RL3. Would we take the Alexander package? Would we have offered Michael Deeb? Paul James? Alvonte Bell? Jordan Sherit? Deadrin Senat?

There are a lot of kids that we aren't taking that would really nice in this year's class, and you have to ask yourself if you'd rather have any of those kids than RL3.

For me, its just that its a small class, we have NCAA sanctions coming, and his dad is a millionaire who donates money to the school. Why not just hold back your donations and pay your kid's tuition? We have limited scholarships right now. He'd be an A+ walk on, but a C- scholarship take.

The other thing about that is looking at who the first kid out of this class if we take RL3. Would we take the Alexander package? Would we have offered Michael Deeb? Paul James? Alvonte Bell? Jordan Sherit? Deadrin Senat?

There are a lot of kids that we aren't taking that would really nice in this year's class, and you have to ask yourself if you'd rather have any of those kids than RL3.

We get it. Everyone gets it. Its the same tired response in every Lewis thread (not just you of course).

Let's move on from the fact that the kid was given a scholarship shall we?

We get it. Everyone gets it. Its the same tired response in every Lewis thread (not just you of course).

Fair enough, as long as the people who blindly think we should offer all of Lewis' kids agree to quit posting their replies.

Advertisement

Fair enough, as long as the people who blindly think we should offer all of Lewis' kids agree to quit posting their replies.

Yeah, I mean I am not trying to play God here and dictate what can and can't be posted, but I think the board has drawn the line in the sand (numerous times). Bottom line is it's Ray Lewis' son and Golden thought he was worthy of an offer so we as fans should show some level of respect for that, whether we think he is good enough or not. JMO.

Yeah, I mean I am not trying to play God here and dictate what can and can't be posted, but I think the board has drawn the line in the sand (numerous times). Bottom line is it's Ray Lewis' son and Golden thought he was worthy of an offer so we as fans should show some level of respect for that, whether we think he is good enough or not. JMO.

So your solution is the people who aren't happy with the take should be quiet? Great.

Advertisement
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

Advertisement
It’s probably gonna be one of those things where I’ll try out when I get there

Hopefully this is his way of saying he's gonna be a preferred walk-on.

Get that **** out of here.

You think he's worthy of a scholly in a small class AND facing sanctions?
Yes he is worthy of the scholarship. Look at the numbers he has put up

yuuuup

I think A lot of you guys are selling him short too

Nice pun

Are you glad the coaches didn't SLOW play him too?

You know who else was undersized, slow, and not highly recruited...Ahmad Black.
lolwut?

Ahmad Black was a four star and had offers from Bama, Clemson, LSU, and Ohio State.

Yea right maybe after his 2nd yr at uf, when the scouting services were trying to save face. He was even being dised by his own players at uf. He exceeded everyone expectation including uf coaches.

Yea, they waited 2 years and then decided to throw on 4 stars and some offers. Bull****. He was a fairly highly ranked CB who sucked until they moved him to Safety where he shined.

Yea, they waited 2 years and then decided to throw on 4 stars and some offers. Bull****. He was a fairly highly ranked CB who sucked until they moved him to Safety where he shined.

Bottom line uf or anyone else did not think to highly of him. I still do not beleave he was a 4. Star at time he was recruited ,but who knows.
Reason I say knew hornsby well ,and noone thought he would be as good as he was. If jamar was not kicked off team black might not get a shot.
Possibly good example of ray, not great measurables , but works hard and hopfully a ball hawk

Advertisement
Back