Levonte ''Kermit'' Whitfield Video Highlight

hey sorry Kermit, Al was kind of busy with spring practice and scrimmage. Camp season starts after spring practice finishes

This, kids need to realize that the coaches are working their *** off during spring practice. Recruiting picks up after that, sounds like he's just using that as a reason instead of just stating he wants to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
Everyone relax...its not like the staff is going to completely back off a major need player.

We need two additional coaches who do nothing but tell these kids how great they are, powder their butts after they bathe, rub their tummies and tell them bedtime stories at night.

Bunch of candyasses.

I don't care how fast, how fantastic a kid is, that high maintenance crap isn't worth it, especially when there's another kid right down the road just as good, not as touchy, not as twitchy, not as whine-ey, and when the coach instructs them to do something will cowboy up and just do it.

***** Bells.

Advertisement
This isn't just another kid. Fool has world class speed.

Doesn't mean people should cry about it, but you are crazy if you think we can just replace him.

TJ Johnson would be a good replacement though.

This isn't just another kid. Fool has world class speed.

Doesn't mean people should cry about it, but you are crazy if you think we can just replace him.

TJ Johnson would be a good replacement though.

Speed we can find, but yeah this kid looks really good. He really shows a knack for finding the ball in the vertical game which is big.

Hopefully it isnt over with yet. Just my gut but I dont think this is over by a longshot.

Advertisement
Long way to go before NSD.......

With Kenard Lang being his Head Coach the Canes are in as much as anybody.....

1.jpg

“This is the hardest decision I’ve ever made ... wherever I go, though, Miami will still be my school,” he said.

What kind of dumb **** is this?

You're looking at it wrong. It doesn't matter where he goes to play football, it only matters that in his heart Miami will be his school. That will definitely win us games.

Advertisement
It's 10 months or so to NSD, our coach is a great recruiter, and his coach is a Cane. If we don't end up with him then he doesn't really want to be at UM anyway. Long way to go though, and I seriously doubt our staff would give up on this kid this early. Just gotta wait and see on him.

It's 10 months or so to NSD, our coach is a great recruiter, and his coach is a Cane. If we don't end up with him then he doesn't really want to be at UM anyway. Long way to go though, and I seriously doubt our staff would give up on this kid this early. Just gotta wait and see on him.

this..

Advertisement

There was some good points in one of Bakas' articles about Whitfield wanting some attention. Not like diva ways but just seeing some teammates getting offers and maybe being a little jealous.

He shoulda waited obviously, but cant blame him for wanting to live the experience, especially since he will probably be very highly recruited.

Just hope he ends up back here.

Advertisement
Back