Let's take stock...

LOL. Wonder what Luke actually says when AG is standing face to face with him?

LUTHER R CAMPBELL @unclelukereal1
Arkansas may sign more players out of Miami then Miami
Don't even have twitter. Scoffed at the people who said raid. Where do I sign up for said raid.

He's the typical four-flushing **** weasel who glad hands Al to his face. Big smiles and hugs and all that fake horseshyt from that fake jizzbag.

Advertisement
Gonna be funny if we have a big year next season to see how these weasels react.

As stated before lil Luke will NEVER change. He's set in his ways. He feels Golden and staFF should listen to him MORE and offer kids HE FEELS are worthy of a scholarship. Like Tice, Deandre Coley, Kinsey from last year, James Burgess, insert Dade kid...... ULTIMATE BIAS towards "his"/Dade kids. It is what it is. EGO just like alot of the coaches down there. The ONLY way he will give in a little is when Golden starts winning big. Until that point, he feels his way is the best.

Advertisement

Don't even have twitter. Scoffed at the people who said raid. Where do I sign up for said raid.

He's the typical four-flushing **** weasel who glad hands Al to his face. Big smiles and hugs and all that fake horseshyt from that fake jizzbag.

Hey now...that's an insult to ***** everywhere. Don't compare them to Luke bro

For whatever it's worth, and for whoever is keeping track at home....Bakas just posted a little while ago that he still thinks Thomas is going to Miami.

Advertisement
For whatever it's worth, and for whoever is keeping track at home....Bakas just posted a little while ago that he still thinks Thomas is going to Miami.
I haven't put much stock in Bakas prediction in a while but I'm hoping he's right.

Advertisement
I think when someone blows the whistle on the money changing hands down here recruiting will be very very different. These kids are given "star treatment" before they even set foot on a campus. Ole Miss is giving out BJs and Benjamins. It's outta control

I'm really getting absolutely no work done this weekend. It's pretty sad. Gotta make it through this week.

He is cancer, he needs to die.

Advertisement

He is cancer, he needs to die.

I heard Luke found out he was half white and has since joined the Klan

Coley - Cash, IOU have said they feel confident I think. Pete feels confident. Ferman seems to think he's coming but little more hesitant (in public). Bakas - ?
Grace - everyone feels confident.
Collins - Ferman saying Arkansas. Bastion (?) saying Arkansas. Cash, IOU, & Pete saying Canes. Bakas - ?
Thomas - no one seems to feel confident here for Canes. FSU folks confident.
Kirkland - don't think anyone has opined after the meeting.
Edwards - Ferman has him at 50%. Pete seems to feel confident but not sure to what degree. Bakas - ?
Brooks - everyone seems to think he's a Cane.
Bostwick - no one feels confident for Canes here.
Bryant - no one feels confident, but Ferman, Pete, Tito, all saying there's a small chance. Bakas - ?
Robinson - ditto. No one feels confident but everyone saying there's a chance.

Is that pretty much where all the 'insiders' stand as of Saturday night?

Scout's main board has Simmons/Newberg/Vogt handling the SE prospects for predictions.

Thomas: S/N - FSU
Collins: S/N - UM
Coley: S - FSU, V - UM
Kirkland: S - FSU, N - UM
Bostwick: S/N - UF
Bryant: S - UM, V - FSU

Also has Powell to USC, and Parker to ASU.

They don't list Grace, Edwards, or Robinson here.

Chances are meaningless with days to go. It's relevant to say 50/50, or 70/30 with 6 weeks to go. But with signing day next week and the no contact period coming up, it's now binary. Either you call it right or you don't.

Definitely a crazier year than usual. I think it's a few things all at once. Harris undermining AG doesn't help. $EC teams are going hog wild. The NCAA investigation of UM has been a serious cloud. Ten years of **** play hasn't helped our brand. And frankly, some of it is random -- a kid like Duke is a Cane through and through. This year's class doesn't seem to have that kid.

All in all ... hope it's a better situation next year.

Agreed. I think we have one recruit like that, his name is Alex Gall. He is the biggest Pro-Miami guy in the class but he is a lineman and our fans don't appreciate that always because it is not a **** position.

Advertisement
Back