Let's take stock...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coley - Cash, IOU have said they feel confident I think. Pete feels confident. Ferman seems to think he's coming but little more hesitant (in public). Bakas - ?
Grace - everyone feels confident.
Collins - Ferman saying Arkansas. Bastion (?) saying Arkansas. Cash, IOU, & Pete saying Canes. Bakas - ?
Thomas - no one seems to feel confident here for Canes. FSU folks confident.
Kirkland - don't think anyone has opined after the meeting.
Edwards - Ferman has him at 50%. Pete seems to feel confident but not sure to what degree. Bakas - ?
Brooks - everyone seems to think he's a Cane.
Bostwick - no one feels confident for Canes here.
Bryant - no one feels confident, but Ferman, Pete, Tito, all saying there's a small chance. Bakas - ?
Robinson - ditto. No one feels confident but everyone saying there's a chance.

Is that pretty much where all the 'insiders' stand as of Saturday night?

RCT insider has Coley to us....probably as solid an insider as there is.

Let us know if he opines on anyone else.

Advertisement
What the **** is RCT? A new site?

Real Canes Talk...private board of a bunch of ex-canesport folks. Most of the people with real info left canesport for that board. One guy in particular has very good info, but rarely posts...when he does people listen and he posted Coley to Miami.

That gap-toothed ************ Luke is such a POS. **** him. He's been irrelevant since before most of this crop of HS seniors were even alive. The funny thing is that even when Shannon was coach, he barely got **** from these HS coaches after that first MNW year. The fact that we're still dealing with Shannon's **** stains is a testament to what a POS he was as CEO/coach. Dude poisoned the well, and we're still having to clean that mess up only to have ***** *** Luke and punk *** Lice exacerbate the situation. I'm especially annoyed by Lice because of his grudge against UM and Golden. It's not Golden's fault that his boy Shannon was a terrible coach.

Some of these SoFla coaches are so full of ****. Central's coach, Lockette, is apparently ****ed off at Golden over Finnie. I mean is this real ******* life? ************ stole ****. WTF did he expect? You won't see this type of **** go down at local schools that feed other powerhouses. It's ridiculous. The collective IQ of some these coaches is pathetic.

Advertisement
AsQBO7fHW36vAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
unclelukereal1
RT @thomasgalicia @unclelukereal1 I'm already off the Golden wagon...one of the few of my friends so far
2/3/13 12:13 AM

Advertisement
taking shots at Al on OC front too. with "friends" like that...

unclelukereal1
RT @thomasgalicia @unclelukereal1 I'm already off the Golden wagon...one of the few of my friends so far
2/3/13 12:13 AM

SMH. Tweet is so poorly written, to boot.

God save me from menopausal men. This would be funny if these dumb ***** didn't require so much damage control.

Advertisement
Back