Lets shut down South Bend! !

I hope DC Dog Nuts attends a Notre Dame practice, and Coach Kelly tells him to go up in the portable tower and film practice.

Advertisement
Canes are going to get smoked once again on tv. They aren't ready for big time football yet.

QP is the worst poster on this site (and that's saying something). If I see him, I will beat him to a bloody pulp so he's lying in a puddle of his own blood and ****.

that's what happens when someone spends their time watching SEC network and Paul Finebaum. It creates inferior intellect among the mindless zombies of America. I know the few times I've listened, I had to go read some Latin literature and listen to Mozart just to gain the IQ points I lost just listening to the sewage that is the SEC network and Finebaum [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION].

Advertisement
Advertisement
Through Hurricane Club I think it will be around $150. Going to get 2 of them. If I can't go will just sell them to fellow hurricane fans.

Advertisement
Through Hurricane Club I think it will be around $150. Going to get 2 of them. If I can't go will just sell them to fellow hurricane fans.

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you donate? Thinking about joining just for ND and FSU tix.

Advertisement
I put in for 4 tix and I'm gonna try and
get more. My first UM away game was Miami-ND in 1988.

I hope [MENTION=7331]DC Dog Nuts[/MENTION] goes to the blue lot and phucks with #Canesfam .

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Advertisement
Back