Lets shut down South Bend! !

hey what do you guys suggest to stay in chicago or south bend? iam trying to be where the party is at though lmk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was there for the Catholics vs Convicts game. I hate domers but have to admit, it is great atmosphere. Mark could really lite a fire if he beat Noles and ND this year. We have NFL QB and real coach - it could happen. Imagine the impact on recruiting.

Brutal I turned the game off in first quarter. Canes haven't shown up in a prime time game in a very long time.
Just hope this goes better than the last time I was in the Midwest for a game... Phillip Dorsett dropped back to back touchdown catches

Advertisement
Join the Hurricane Club & you should be able to buy tickets through UM.

What's the best option for Tix? I live in Indianapolis so i'm close. Stubhub and Vividseats are crazy prices right now. What about through the school?

What's the best option for Tix? I live in Indianapolis so i'm close. Stubhub and Vividseats are crazy prices right now. What about through the school?

I live in Terre Haute. There are no best options. You are gonna pay for Tix if you wanna be there live. It is what it is. I'll be there. God I hope we are both undefeated when we play.

The Holy Grail of Canes Football is beating the Irish at South Bend and avenging the 1988 Catholics vs. Convicts Fiasco. It's the equivalent of winning an NC, at least in my mind.

Good luck Canes!

Advertisement
Lol I mean know I that, but Stubhub right now is $300 just to get into the game. Just seeing what options are best

I live in Terre Haute. There are no best options. You are gonna pay for Tix if you wanna be there live. It is what it is. I'll be there. God I hope we are both undefeated when we play.

Advertisement
Enough of the grab your nuts idiocracy, the only thing you are shutting down is your brain.

Canes are going to get smoked once again on tv. They aren't ready for big time football yet.

QP is the worst poster on this site (and that's saying something). If I see him, I will beat him to a bloody pulp so he's lying in a puddle of his own blood and ****.

Advertisement
Back