Let's play a game. Guess which Miami strip club Zach Smith & Tom Herman spent OSU's $ at.

Advertisement
Stripper stories, love ‘em.

You guys decided to have relationships with strippers are brave AF.

You’re taking on epic levels of dysfunction and drama, you have to have a strong constitution for that shlt. I just would never have had the patience, I’d last about three days, probably not even that.

Knew dude that was actually married to one, always knew there was something serious going on, the guy always had bags and dark circles under his eyes, always looked like he was going through ****. Then one day I met his wife. It literally took me three seconds to figure out she worked the pole. Then I understood while he was always glum, late, and jumpy as fūck all the time.

I wish it would have been as simple as that.
Baby daddy drama. Locked up sureño dad.
Coke head mom.
Corrupt alcoholic Oceanside detective ex boyfriend.
Her best friend’s botched Tijuana abortion.
One night at the riverside police station.
Her sister and cousin who came to visit from Oakland with a pimp. At least that’s what she told me he was. Her vague memory to recall or at least to tell me about her 2 psychiatric hospital admissions. Can’t front tho cause she did love her kid and managed to stay off coke. But **** I had to bounce. Thank god there were no cellphones back then.
She tried to fight the staff nco of the guard when I told them not to let her in the barracks.
Lol holy ****! I dated a stripper for about two weeks until I played a gig one night at a bar she allegedly “worked” at and nobody knew who she was. I called my buddy’s wife who was friends with her to find out what the **** was going on and she couldn’t stop laughing. My buddies wife was from Laos so it’s better to hear the story then read it. “Hahaha she wied tu yu, she a stwippa!” She broke the news to me lmao.

I wish it would have been as simple as that.
Baby daddy drama. Locked up sureño dad.
Coke head mom.
Corrupt alcoholic Oceanside detective ex boyfriend.
Her best friend’s botched Tijuana abortion.
One night at the riverside police station.
Her sister and cousin who came to visit from Oakland with a pimp. At least that’s what she told me he was. Her vague memory to recall or at least to tell me about her 2 psychiatric hospital admissions. Can’t front tho cause she did love her kid and managed to stay off coke. But **** I had to bounce. Thank god there were no cellphones back then.
She tried to fight the staff nco of the guard when I told them not to let her in the barracks.

Strippers are fun for a min, and that’s bout it. Very rare do u catch one who really is doing it to get some extra money to achieve a goal in life and it’s for a brief interim.

98% of them come w some sort of ID channel baggage. Emotional, mental, baby daddy, in debt, crazy family, too many kids, no more walls, trust issues....baggage.

Advertisement
That was his mat drill expenses.

He needed a whole new singlet that could accommodate the spider enhancer.

You’re taking on epic levels of dysfunction and drama, you have to have a strong constitution for that shlt. I just would never have had the patience, I’d last about three days, probably not even that.

Knew dude that was actually married to one, always knew there was something serious going on, the guy always had bags and dark circles under his eyes, always looked like he was going through ****. Then one day I met his wife. It literally took me three seconds to figure out she worked the pole. Then I understood while he was always glum, late, and jumpy as fūck all the time.

I lasted 3.4 days

Advertisement
Don’t sleep on professional bartenders. They’re pretty undateable too.

They aren’t as forked in the head as strippers, but many have alcohol or drug problems (or will end up that way if in the game long enough)

Strippers are fun for a min, and that’s bout it. Very rare do u catch one who really is doing it to get some extra money to achieve a goal in life and it’s for a brief interim.

98% of them come w some sort of ID channel baggage. Emotional, mental, baby daddy, in debt, crazy family, too many kids, no more walls, trust issues....baggage.
Before I bought my house, the place I was renting out my neighbor worked at Scarlett’s. She actually worked there to pay for law school, she would throw the dopest parties though lol.

Advertisement
Tootsies does a $100.00 preauthorization on credit/debit cards, so he only spent $42.50 and $440.00...I'm guessing one was on a jumbo platter of wings/fries and one on a table with 2 bottles. A pretty tame night.

It's one of the worst experiences you can have. They're in the club for a reason.

Advertisement
You guys are cute with your talk of Tootsie's and Scarlett's and KOD.

These two spent all that cash right here....

downloadfile.jpg

I was a strip club DJ in 3 states. Including Nevada.

Don't let the hype fool ya. Lots of them btiches got more game than all you fools.

Knew dude that was actually married to one, always knew there was something serious going on, the guy always had bags and dark circles under his eyes, always looked like he was going through ****. Then one day I met his wife. It literally took me three seconds to figure out she worked the
Don’t sleep on professional bartenders. They’re pretty undateable too.

They aren’t as forked in the head as strippers, but many have alcohol or drug problems (or will end up that way if in the game long enough)

Ya ...dated an ex stripper who bartended for 10 years. She was game for anything anytime anywhere. So much fun but fml.

Advertisement
Back