Let's play a game. Guess which Miami strip club Zach Smith & Tom Herman spent OSU's $ at.

CFLCane

Junior
Banned

Attachments

• hg8jadfivlhgogkclm1a.jpg
    hg8jadfivlhgogkclm1a.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 463
Advertisement
I am more interested in the purchase from Walgreens for $21.19... Hmmm seems too high for smokes or drinks.. What can it be after a night at the Strip Club....

Advertisement
I am more interested in the purchase from Walgreens for $21.19... Hmmm seems too high for smokes or drinks.. What can it be after a night at the Strip Club....

Me: Combos, Ice Cream, Candy Bars
Him: Condoms and Lube

You could probably narrow it down if you had the exact times of each transaction. Tootsies 4 am. Scarlets 7 am.

Advertisement
Not impressed that he only spent $600. I thought he was rolling with *** dungeons and real kinky sh*t.

For sure Tootsies.

All CC charges for them show up as 'Miami Gardends Square One, Inc.'
Says so on a sign next to cashier.

Advertisement

He might have been confused as to how far along his wife could be and still use the morning after pill.

Advertisement
No offense but do you skip around and fart pixie dust?

Spent too many Miami mornings hanging out with strippers, feeding them coke, smelling their B.O. and Kung Pao Chicken Breath, listening to them ramble, trying to find who they left their kid with. **** that. I'm just trying to roll a blunt and eat some snacks

Spent too many Miami mornings hanging out with strippers, feeding them coke, smelling their B.O. and Kung Pao Chicken Breath, listening to them ramble, trying to find who they left their kid with. **** that. I'm just trying to roll a blunt and eat some snacks
When I was stationed out west I dated a stripper. I thought I was so cool. That cool feeling lasted about a week. Wow!!! The levels of baggage was at deCaprio inception levels.

When I was stationed out west I dated a stripper. I thought I was so cool. That cool feeling lasted about a week. Wow!!! The levels of baggage was at deCaprio inception levels.

Was that how long it took the script of penicillin to come in..🤣

Was that how long it took the script of penicillin to come in..🤣

I wish it would have been as simple as that.
Baby daddy drama. Locked up sureño dad.
Coke head mom.
Corrupt alcoholic Oceanside detective ex boyfriend.
Her best friend’s botched Tijuana abortion.
One night at the riverside police station.
Her sister and cousin who came to visit from Oakland with a pimp. At least that’s what she told me he was. Her vague memory to recall or at least to tell me about her 2 psychiatric hospital admissions. Can’t front tho cause she did love her kid and managed to stay off coke. But **** I had to bounce. Thank god there were no cellphones back then.
She tried to fight the staff nco of the guard when I told them not to let her in the barracks.

Advertisement
Back