Let's keep this into Perspective OBJECTIVELY

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickster

Freshman
We are definietly headed in the right direction to say the least with recruiting, organization, building relationships, and wins versus losses. Then again we have been whooped by Clemson ( Dabo took it easy on us and could have scored 75 points if he wanted), got beat by Wisconsin in an important bowl game, and forget we had a game against Pitt. We have momentum but UM has a lot to prove and so does Richt as a day game coach.

Advertisement
Agree headed in the right direction - worried we are getting too much love for this year however not sure you are giving the team enough credit for last year. RB was the one position we couldn't have an injury last year and we lose our best player early in the season. 2nd best play maker AR goes down and probably the most important player on 3rd down (Herndon) goes down late.
- The good news, in one recruiting year we see a big improvement in depth at RB, WR and TE ....

We are definietly headed in the right direction to say the least with recruiting, organization, building relationships, and wins versus losses. Then again we have been whooped by Clemson ( Dabo took it easy on us and could have scored 75 points if he wanted), got beat by Wisconsin in an important bowl game, and forget we had a game against Pitt. We have momentum but UM has a lot to prove and so does Richt as a day game coach.

Please don't make anymore threads.

2017 was a success no matter how you slice it. And that's saying a lot considering we're on a three game losing streak. Thanks god for the early signing period! Capitalizing on this momentum and some preseason hype (consensus top 10 team) is vital to keep things trending in the right direction. Another 3 or 4 loss season should not be tolerated.

Advertisement
Dude stop being an artard our staff and recruiting is night and day difference right now I think we had maybe 30 capable players against Clemson lol while they’re 3 deep at every position .. we are on our way depth wise. And about building relationships I guess you haven’t been watching all the youth camps Richt is doing .. don’t make a thread again

Crimson Cane, I have been a CANE SUPPORTER and season ticket holder for over 30 years and that is being objective. Coach Richt is a great man, a person with high integrity, and a family man. He has a lot of success in college football BUT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WIN THE BIG ONE. We are headed in the right direction and I love my CANES but want much better results this year. In the last two years we have have a string of consecutive losses that is not representative of a championship caliber team. Dispute that if you wish but I believe that is right on the nose. I will post anytime I want feel like it.

Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
Let's look at this realistically, objectively, from the right perspective, without any biases, while only considering all the facts, with our eyes wide open, and with our heads on straight.

Advertisement
Crimson Cane, I have been a CANE SUPPORTER and season ticket holder for over 30 years and that is being objective. Coach Richt is a great man, a person with high integrity, and a family man. He has a lot of success in college football BUT HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO WIN THE BIG ONE. We are headed in the right direction and I love my CANES but want much better results this year. In the last two years we have have a string of consecutive losses that is not representative of a championship caliber team. Dispute that if you wish but I believe that is right on the nose. I will post anytime I want feel like it.

you can be a cane supporter for a century, but that doesn't mean that your post doesn't suck ***.

Advertisement

No RB depth
Rosier at QB
No TE depth
No DB depth
OL was a mess

You can't fix a roster in one recruiting class. 9-10 wins should be our floor for the rest of Richt's tenure

OL is the thing I am most worried about. That was Richts Achilles heel at UGA. Kirby has recruited more blue chip OL players in his 3 years than Richt landed in his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back