Let's Go USA!

I'm not sure Rapinoe or Kapernick ever said they hate the country, I'm pretty sure that's being attributed to them by people who don't like their protests.

Apparently you don't know **** either. I'm not going to keep saying the same **** over and over. It's more than obvious I'm wasting my time.
Holy fvck.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Hold on. Who tf is saying Kapernick hates the country? The guy literally threw his career away to fight police brutality. That sounds like someone that loves their country to me.
I don't know that anyone actually said that but the basic run on this thread is that because Rapinoe and Kapernick don't stand for the anthem they hate the country.

What are you 12?
Are you serious ? Really ? That's your retort ? Look fella, I posted a triggered gif because you replied with profanity to a post that contained no profanity and you "pledged" to not respond any more......yet here you are replying.

I like you, I say if you put your mind to it within 7 years you'll be out of mom's basement .

Advertisement
I don't know that anyone actually said that but the basic run on this thread is that because Rapinoe and Kapernick don't stand for the anthem they hate the country.

What Rapinoe and Kaerpnick did are completely different.

I really don't follow soccer at all, but from what I saw briefly was that the flag dropped to the floor for about a second and she is making it seem like it was an accident.

Kaepernick on the other hand. Is kneeling down for what he believes in. He believes human lives matter more than a piece of cloth.

I just found it odd that you included Africa in this. Jamaica is a country with less than 3 million people. Brazil has over 200 million people. Plus Brazils top athletes are running track not playing soccer.

Vernon Gholston was also going up against people close to as talented as him in the NFL. His pure talent had him dominate in college which is what would happen if a true elite athlete was flopping around on a soccer field. When you have guys who are that much faster, coordinated, etc. than these soccer guys. Talent would go a long way. Or are you trying to say talent means nothing in soccer and its all hard work?
Talent goes all the way that’s the point I’m making....your point seems to be it’s all about athletic ability and measurables. Some countries just produce talent in certain sports better than others. You even see it in football where certain states produce the best players in certain positions- Florida produces skill players and cali produces QB’s. Uruguay is just as tiny as Jamaica and the people there are less athletic than Jamaicans and yet they’re consistently a top 15 team and they’re not some rich country. And then there’s Mexico who has like 100 million people and has never been a top 10 team. Holland is tiny with a small population but produces world class players for fun.

I just found it odd that you included Africa in this. Jamaica is a country with less than 3 million people. Brazil has over 200 million people. Plus Brazils top athletes are running track not playing soccer.

Vernon Gholston was also going up against people close to as talented as him in the NFL. His pure talent had him dominate in college which is what would happen if a true elite athlete was flopping around on a soccer field. When you have guys who are that much faster, coordinated, etc. than these soccer guys. Talent would go a long way. Or are you trying to say talent means nothing in soccer and its all hard work?
Being fast, strong, big is not talent buddy. I think that’s where you go wrong with your comments. “More coordinated” lol ok then. I played soccer all my life so I know how absurdly good those elite players are and what kind of skill you need. Being fast athletic and big and strong won’t help you sorry

Advertisement
Are you serious ? Really ? That's your retort ? Look fella, I posted a triggered gif because you replied with profanity to a post that contained no profanity and you "pledged" to not respond any more......yet here you are replying.

I like you, I say if you put your mind to it within 7 years you'll be out of mom's basement .
You guys and your assumptions about people are ridiculously off base. Are you really upset I cursed on this forum? I didn't do anything to get it around the filter so I guess **** bothers you somehow?
Here is exactly what I said
I'm done talking to you, you blabber way to much.
That was to Empirical yeah? I'm not breaking any pledge by continuing to reply to other people. If you just glass through what people are saying you're gonna continue to miss things.

You guys and your assumptions about people are ridiculously off base. Are you really upset I cursed on this forum? I didn't do anything to get it around the filter so I guess **** bothers you somehow?

That was to Empirical yeah? I'm not breaking any pledge by continuing to reply to other people. If you just glass through what people are saying you're gonna continue to miss things.
Insert the what is that smell orc gif

This is really both an indictment of our history education and a display of our success. America is an experiment in liberty unlike any before in history. Yes, there were issues, but the process to correct them were built into the system. Now people are *****ing about the system that allowed problems to be corrected and continues to allow improvements. Likewise, the benefits provided by liberty and capitalism allow a level of comfort where people can make a living playing a children's game while others have time to spend *****ing about every little imperfection.

Maybe Agent Smith was right. Maybe we are defined by our misery.

LastCreativeHartebeest-size_restricted.gif
take a couple deep breaths, sister

Advertisement
What Rapinoe and Kaerpnick did are completely different.

I really don't follow soccer at all, but from what I saw briefly was that the flag dropped to the floor for about a second and she is making it seem like it was an accident.

Kaepernick on the other hand. Is kneeling down for what he believes in. He believes human lives matter more than a piece of cloth.
She is kneeling also and said she wouldn't go to the White House even if invited. I think she also stopped singing the Anthem even though she used to sing it.

Advertisement
This is unbelievable. I can't believe I am having this conversation with an adult.

If I said "that guy is an african-american" does that mean I am racist?

Had this poster said "I hate people that support police abuse, they should have more respect for the victims" I would also call them a snowflake. It has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter. It has to do with grown men whining like little b1tches.

What's unbelievable is you thinking such an apples to oranges comparison is anything but laughable.

What's unbelievable is you thinking such an apples to oranges comparison is anything but laughable.

How can you not understand the simple fact that I am not calling him a snowflake for his opinion. I am calling him a snowflake because he is acting like a little girl.

I think you just don't want to admit you were proven wrong and would rather come off as someone with the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

Advertisement
Back