Lets give Al a break

Big Toney

Sophomore
From all indications, Mathew Thomas' heart was never to play for Miami if he chooses to play elsewhere on Wednesday. We all know the staff did whatever they could as far as recruiting this young man. This staff works hard and they spend endless hours a week with phone calls and visits. It seems there were some shananigans going on with Kirkland and the $EC. It would have nice to put the fence around South Florida but the inabilities of the prier staff has let the $EC and Louserville come down and poach. All in all some kids will get away because they don't want to be Canes and staff can't do anything about that. I expected a feeder school like Booker T to feed the U with there top kids and the staff did also. Miami shouldn't have to wait until signing day with a Booker T kid with no indication on where he may go, that's unacceptable and Al had to make a statement. In Al I trust and so should you.

Advertisement
It'll sting, but we'll be alright.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Virginia LB get offered.

A stud QB ,Two stud TE, Three stud Olinemen, possible stud at WR and Tailback coming in. On D if Bryant, bostwick sign also with Alquin and that JUCO giant and some solid passing rushing OLB projects along with two stud DB prospects... I'm cutting Al as big as break as he needs.

Advertisement
A stud QB ,Two stud TE, Three stud Olinemen, possible stud at WR and Tailback coming in. On D if Bryant, bostwick sign also with Alquin and that JUCO giant and some solid passing rushing OLB projects along with two stud DB prospects... I'm cutting Al as big as break as he needs.

All indications are Coley, Collins, Grace and KB are coming. If this happens we will be ok. We will get ours. Lets come down and get ready. I would love to have 6, so lets see what happens

Golden is solid with me no matter who we sign on Wednesday. Not that it matters but think we close with Collins, Coley, Bryant, Grace, Brooks.

We are going to win 10+ games this year, the sanction cloud will be gone, SFLA is loaded in 2014. Its going to be on.

Al doesn't need a break from us.

No high school coach(es) will hold us hostage.

"It's all About the U"

Advertisement
***** as coaches running to twitter and MH to talk down about the program.

We got rid of the entitlement mentality among the players on the team now the hs coaches fostering this BS.

***** as coaches running to twitter and MH to talk down about the program.

We got rid of the entitlement mentality among the players on the team now the hs coaches fostering this BS.

Never seen anything like this before. Newspaper articles, radio stations were given this publicity over a high school kid. These coaches have too much power

Ice Harris comes across as a massive tool for whining in public. His sons Twitters were absolutely bush league stuff.

Guess when the Overtown mafia dont getits way, they cry like babies in public.

If DK ends upin Arky or Ol Miss we'll know someone turned over a rock and found some roaches that needed to divert attention from their activites.

Advertisement

All indications are Coley, Collins, Grace and KB are coming. If this happens we will be ok. We will get ours. Lets come down and get ready. I would love to have 6, so lets see what happens

exactly! these boards gave great news on Collins, KB and smaller rumblings on Coley about coming and yet these message boards seem melancholy. Those 4 recruits are studs and at a position of need (AC at rb and KB at dt)! Would have been nice to get Bostwick ( I still think Miami has a legit shot solely on his family ties) and M. Thomas but we can't get them all and the lb position is not a position of need at all at this point. We are still going through an NCAA investigation and are in recruiting battles against a team that won the title game, another won the orange bowl, and a team that played in the sugar bowl

Last edited:
Ice Harris comes across as a massive tool for whining in public. His sons Twitters were absolutely bush league stuff.

Guess when the Overtown mafia dont getits way, they cry like babies in public.

If DK ends upin Arky or Ol Miss we'll know someone turned over a rock and found some roaches that needed to divert attention from their activites.

What did his son say on twitteR?

Advertisement

exactly! these boards gave great news on Collins, KB and smaller rumblings on Coley about coming and yet these message boards seem melancholy. Those 4 recruits are studs and at a position of need (AC at rb and KB at dt)! Would have been nice to get Bostwick ( I still think Miami has a legit shot solely on his family ties) and M. Thomas but we can't get them all and the lb position is not a position of need at all at this point. We are still going through an NCAA investigation and are in recruiting battles against a team that won the title game, another won the orange bowl, and a team that played in the sugar bowl

That is what I have been trying to prevent for weeks. Make people try to keep things in perspective. Someone was BOUND to ***** us, and I thought indications were that MT was going to break a lot of people's hearts. The worst part is, his loss is going to overshadow an otherwise solid class, and if we close with some of the guys we are talking about, it will be a VERY good class.

Honestly can't imagine how frustrated Al must be with some of the tomfoolery that goes on down here.

That is what I have been trying to prevent for weeks. Make people try to keep things in perspective. Someone was BOUND to ***** us, and I thought indications were that MT was going to break a lot of people's hearts. The worst part is, his loss is going to overshadow an otherwise solid class, and if we close with some of the guys we are talking about, it will be a VERY good class.

You were right dude. I (and a lot of other people) let their orange and green glasses get in the way.

But cot **** you nailed why Thomas didn't seem that interested. Shame it turned out to be true.

Advertisement
Back