Lets give Al a break

I'd agree except i'm not sure what VB's point is... This race card has been pulled for what reason? Because Golden is white & Randy is black? You might care but I sure as **** don't.

Fact is randy is a **** good DC, but he's a f'ing horrible HC. The roster management was horrible, the player development was horrible. Shields was one of a few who got by on pure talent. He didn't even know how to watch film when he got to Green Bay. These are facts. I backed Randy till it was down right obvious he was hurting the program.

Golden deserves the same. And by the way Ice f#cked up by going to Manny with this story before having all the facts & blowing this **** up.

Those are facts, no race card needed

Too be fair you can't blame shields not watching film on Randy... I mean Cmac, Dsharp, Spence before he was injured, and lets not include the players he coached as DC was lauded for their football acumen... I think the development issue is over blown.... For the most part during his tenure here his players progressed but he couldn't get them over the hump... He progressed his first 3 years but he failed his 4th year... Development wasn't his issue... For the most part the majority of his players developed and progressed but when the moment to take the next step presented itself he(RS) choked... And lets be fair if it wasnm't for RS shields wouldn't be in the league... When he fooling around and nutting up RS still found a way to keep him involved on special teams and after years of persuading him to move to defense he got the most out of him as a first time DC... Too be fair, Shields made more plays as a DB his last year than anything we have witnessed the past 2 seasons...

Advertisement
I guess randy had nothing to with the development of those great defenses that had more first rounders than anyone over a 4-5 year span huh, he just said go play huh...

Randy > Miami = Fake Fan

Consistent though

I think this is the same VBurd on Grassy who admitted on several occasions that he stopped attending
home games when the Canes moved to Sun Life.
Love our so-called "fans".
All talk, no support.

Too be fair you can't blame shields not watching film on Randy... I mean Cmac, Dsharp, Spence before he was injured, and lets not include the players he coached as DC was lauded for their football acumen... I think the development issue is over blown.... For the most part during his tenure here his players progressed but he couldn't get them over the hump... He progressed his first 3 years but he failed his 4th year... Development wasn't his issue... For the most part the majority of his players developed and progressed but when the moment to take the next step presented itself he(RS) choked... And lets be fair if it wasnm't for RS shields wouldn't be in the league... When he fooling around and nutting up RS still found a way to keep him involved on special teams and after years of persuading him to move to defense he got the most out of him as a first time DC... Too be fair, Shields made more plays as a DB his last year than anything we have witnessed the past 2 seasons...

I used Sam because he was used as an example. As a head coach you're responsible for the whole show, including player performance, development, strength & conditioning, etc... These were areas in which the team in general performed horribly. These guys out on the field were nothing compared to what was being put on the field prior to Coker. By the way this **** started with Coker's *** & just got worse with Randy. I can tell you exactly how UM got to where it was at in 2010, but it has ZERO to do with color of skin!

Advertisement
Back