Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Where - Marriott parking lot across from PNC Park

When - Black Friday at 8am

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Someone tell me I will roll.

Lmao @ people taking this serious! This is a troll of the clown from a couple of weeks ago.

People are sooooooo ******* stupid on this site.

Advertisement

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

I like it

I'm getting there Thursday morning. Should I wait until Friday to brawl or ruin a few Thanksgiving's when I arrive?

Yea why wait? Bust into an old folks' home for a warm-up. Just run in while they're all in the common room watching Wheel of Fortune and start swinging. They'll be too old and confused to fight back and the people that work there don't get paid enough to care. Then go on to a Walmart..

I will be blaring music starting at 4am in my hotel room to get pumped for the game. I dare anyone to tell me to turn it down.

Advertisement
I will be blaring music starting at 4am in my hotel room to get pumped for the game. I dare anyone to tell me to turn it down.

Is this you?

171002170125-02-stephen-paddock-file-super-tease.jpg

Pittsburgh women are pretty hefty and are infamous for their ability to take a shot. Dare I say chins of steel?

Regardless, OP rolls and gives some Pittsburgh gam gam a blasting she hasn't seen since dan marino was enrolled.

I see what u did there. Chins of Steele. Steele city. I'm wit ya.

Advertisement
Video, or you are a puss chops.

And better yet. Put a bill on the ground to make it legal.

That's what the West Coast makes it a come up.

And when you want to actually become tough, I will neat your needs for 50G. That's plus my Mexican fee. Literally. You need to match it, plus Texicano tax. I want at least 50k. To **** you up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Video, or you are a puss chops.

And better yet. Put a bill on the ground to make it legal.

That's what the West Coast makes it a come up.

And when you want to actually become tough, I will neat your needs for 50G. That's plus my Mexican fee. Literally. You need to match it, plus Texicano tax. I want at least 50k. To **** you up.

Post of the Year

Uh, moderators wake up!?. This isn't even worthy of being branded satire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

this board doesnt deserve you and it seems to be going downhill the more we win.

Advertisement
Back