Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Where - Marriott parking lot across from PNC Park

When - Black Friday at 8am

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Someone tell me I will roll.

Advertisement
I'm sure you will role against that grandma you're targeting but other than that I think you're an *** and disgrace to this U.

Advertisement
68C9993F-5687-4249-965E-8F3ECC1600F9.jpg

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Wtf!

Shirley, you can't be serious.

Advertisement
Pittsburgh women are pretty hefty and are infamous for their ability to take a shot. Dare I say chins of steel?

Regardless, OP rolls and gives some Pittsburgh gam gam a blasting she hasn't seen since dan marino was enrolled.

Advertisement

No.
Because if I saw this this, my old *** would have to step in.
And I would like to think that I would have a little company.

Last edited:

Shirley, you can't be serious.

He is serious and Stop calling him Shirley. (It's an insult to Shirley's everywhere)

Advertisement

Oh I get it!! It's ironic. Cause u r 5'6" and weigh 130 pounds.

Great post. I hope that somebody beats the **** out of you in that parking lot...preferably an old lady.

Advertisement
Back