Lets Get Ready To Rumble!

Pittsburgh women are pretty hefty and are infamous for their ability to take a shot. Dare I say chins of steel?

Regardless, OP rolls and gives some Pittsburgh gam gam a blasting she hasn't seen since dan marino was enrolled.
This is true

Advertisement
I put people on stretchers. It's so funny. Can't wait to cause a scene and get in people's faces after Miami scores and challenge them. Talk **** get hit

Where - Marriott parking lot across from PNC Park

When - Black Friday at 8am

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Someone tell me I will roll.

Great post. I hope that somebody beats the **** out of you in that parking lot...preferably an old lady.

I am like Floyd Mayweather. Everyone roots for me to lose but it never happens.

Where - Marriott parking lot across from PNC Park

When - Black Friday at 8am

I will be knocking out any person I see in PITT clothes. I don't care if they are a child, women, old man or lady. They will be laying on the pavement. I'm sick and tired of people disrespecting this U. It's time to KO everyone I see. I love to fight and I love to see teeth fly. It's gonna be a cold morning and I'm looking to warm up nice and early and greet myself to everyone.

Someone tell me I will roll.

Great post. I hope that somebody beats the **** out of you in that parking lot...preferably an old lady.

I am like Floyd Mayweather. Everyone roots for me to lose but it never happens.

I am sure you are....seems totally legit.

Post a pic of yourself wearing the t-shirt/sweatshirt you’ll be wearing on Friday so we know where to go and watch you show off your tremendous pugilistic prowess.

Also, please start a really nasty brawl in the stands so you get some airtime on the broadcast.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
I know I was one of the first to respond to this prick but I gotta give credit to his ability to reach two pages with such a ridiculous post. I'll admit I'd pay to see him knock out a Pitt granny, but I'd pay double for the chance to knock him out and prove the canes fan base/family has no place for dip****s like him

I know I was one of the first to respond to this prick but I gotta give credit to his ability to reach two pages with such a ridiculous post. I'll admit I'd pay to see him knock out a Pitt granny, but I'd pay double for the chance to knock him out and prove the canes fan base/family has no place for dip****s like him

Lol you wouldn't do anything. You would be in a body bag

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what makes grass grow? Manure.(****)

Look down around your feet...see the grass growing?

Advertisement
If the mods could keep the shtick accounts the WEZ it would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be on the west coast. If I don't hear about a crazed UM fan who had to be put down by police after KOing several men, women, and children in Pittsburgh on the evening news, then you have failed.

Advertisement
Back