lets be real can we beat fsu with morris

If anyone believes we can beat FSU then you need to have your head examined. First everyone said Winston hadn't played anyone and wasn't that good. Well from what I have seen Winston is the best player in college football. I expect us to lose by more than 3 TDs because we are not that good.

The one decent team we have played was Florida and their offense is terrible but against us they went up and down the field like Oregon but kept shooing themselves in the foot.

If we keep it within 21 points we should be happy. Will say it again I would take a 3 loss season right now.
Good thing they play the games. lol Why watch? I'm guessing your new to this football thing..................

Advertisement
Alot of u are too dazed from losing to remember how many times we destroye FSU's seasons lol. Clemson did not match FSU's intensity, no way we do not match that for that game. They will be slobbered over for two weeks leading into the game which is quite good for us. No D defense has actually played well against FSU both years. Winston may get frustrated to see our 3 deep zone and try to force it. Turnovers swing this one, crazy thing is we are TO prone ourselves. I am one Cane fan who is never dazed by FSU. We wil break their hearts in Tally while their fans cry about how many yards they have and dominating stats. While we just find a way to win. Quote me

I don't think we have a chance without him. I think this team lives and dies with Morris if you're talking about a game like this. We aren't going to stop that team so we'll have to score a lot and I don't think we can run over them. So you're left hoping Morris gets into a hot zone. A game manager isn't going to go into that stadium and win we're going to have to make a tremendous number of plays to stay near them.

^

Amen. Crapping on Morris now is like biting the hand that you hope will feed you. Al needs to be using his psychology masters to convince Morris he can win in Tally.

I don't think we have a chance without him. I think this team lives and dies with Morris if you're talking about a game like this. We aren't going to stop that team so we'll have to score a lot and I don't think we can run over them. So you're left hoping Morris gets into a hot zone. A game manager isn't going to go into that stadium and win we're going to have to make a tremendous number of plays to stay near them.

^

Advertisement
I really think (and I could be totally wrong) that with Morris - it's almost ALL mental. When I heard that there would be multiple GM's and pro scouts at the UNC game I was instantly worried. He's susceptible to believing his hype, prone to choking in a big situation, etc.....

But maybe, just maybe.....with Winston getting all the hype and no one giving us a realistic chance (including our fans) this becomes a pride game for him. I have to believe that we have a legit shot at ruining their season with a ****ed and prideful Stephen @ QB. And it's true....we've had worse teams the past few years who have hung with them. I'm not giving up just yet and I hope Al works all his sports psych magic on Stephen between now and the FSU game.

Advertisement
Back