Let me tell you a little bit about Jamar Cheney

I believe he will be our next LB coach.

Jamar Cheney, monster recruiter. Literally was the whole reason UF lead and got some of Palmetto. Once he left, Brashard wasn’t going to UF and neither was LT. He kicked rocks from UF after Mullen and his staff was getting lazy with recruiting, he couldn’t be the only one pulling his weight. UF is known in circles for being horrible at closing and showing lack luster effort in recruiting.

Would be a monster hire from a recruiting standpoint. Better than T-Will, he knows the area way better than T-Will. Was Florida’s best recruiter by a large margin, should have seen the twitter uproar from UF targets when Chaney left. Brashard was one, he wasn’t happy.

Not to mention Kamari Wilson really likes him. I’d call Wilson a near lock if Chaney gets hired here

Advertisement
I believe he will be our next LB coach.

Jamar Cheney, monster recruiter. Literally was the whole reason UF lead and got some of Palmetto. Once he left, Brashard wasn’t going to UF and neither was LT. He kicked rocks from UF after Mullen and his staff was getting lazy with recruiting, he couldn’t be the only one pulling his weight. UF is known in circles for being horrible at closing and showing lack luster effort in recruiting.

Would be a monster hire from a recruiting standpoint. Better than T-Will, he knows the area way better than T-Will. Was Florida’s best recruiter by a large margin, should have seen the twitter uproar from UF targets when Chaney left. Brashard was one, he wasn’t happy.

Not to mention Kamari Wilson really likes him. I’d call Wilson a near lock if Chaney gets hired here

88423A0F-75F5-4E07-945B-F026CAE26E05.gif

He’s from Ft. Pierce & went to St. Lucie Centennial, Kamari Wilson went to PSL Westwood before he transferred to IMG, but he’s basically from the same area as Kamari.

He played LB at Miss St for Dan Mullen & was the assistant recruiting director at UF last year before he became an Analyst at Miss St.

If he’s our LB coach, we land Kamari without question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we talking about the same Chaney that played a couple of yrs in the NFL after being drafted in the 7th round?

His HS coaching record wasn’t that great, correct? Never coached before. Regarding recruiting, he was a Def Analyst & I’m hearing he was part of the reason UF “almost” got such & such player.

Holla at me @emoney18 & @Liberty City El.

I need to know y this is a great hiring possibility.

Advertisement
Are we talking about the same Chaney that played a couple of yrs in the NFL after being drafted in the 7th round?

His HS coaching record wasn’t that great, correct? Never coached before. Regarding recruiting, he was a Def Analyst & I’m hearing he was part of the reason UF “almost” got such & such player.

uf had those guys. losing chaney ruined it

1613527135772.png

1613527177845.png

Advertisement
Back