Let’s hope Richt

Advertisement
The D-Line was getting tackled on some plays, both run and pass. It’s crazy how obvious they were and didn’t get called. That’s why Richt blew a gasket in the Orange Bowl. Trent Harris would have got a sack and was grabbed and held, them Whisky threw a long completion.

Just imagine how truly dominant our defense would have looked had it not been for the hose job.... It’s safe to say that some of those “Brady- like” performances against our defense don’t happen if those QB’s are knocked out of rythm early and often. **** was truly apocryphal and totally unfair to those kids. It’s not their fault these kids are simply more talented? The idea of the refs trying to “even the odds” by allowing the opposition to hold without impunity makes my ***king bllod boil.... . When Richt went off in the Wisky game, I remember standing up screaming “ABOUT ***KING TIME!!!!!!!!”

That even proves the point somewhat more... we led the league in sacks but our dlineman had 3 holding calls ALL YEAR go in their favor.
And we give coach Kul **** for his defection, but to lead the league in sacks with only 3 HOLDING CALLS ALL YEAR?!?!?? He had these kids straight ballin’!!!!! Guys....it’s not abnormal for a team to have 3 holding calls in 1 freaking game!!!!!!!! Lol

Advertisement
not sure what it proves other than our guys are pretty **** good.

Well thats why I said somewhat. If our guys lead the league in sacks, it means they were pressing up field and are pretty **** good indeed, also means with guys blowing past you constantly o-lineman are more likely to hold. The holds did not occur on sacks and if they did we likely would not complain (i.e. you typically decline a holding call if you get a sack).

we did lead the NCAA in sacks so I don't think there was this concerted effort. I think it depended on game by game ref assignments and how different refs call and interpret the rules. That said, they did suck at times especially the refs that called the Wisconsin bowl game.
You’re trying too hard to be Mr. Objective. We’ve been getting raped and molested every game for two years now. Blatant and constant.

I know some of us have a love/hate relationship with Rosier, but I think it would put him in the pantheon of all time fan favorites if the next time the defense is getting screwed by the zebras, he drills a ref in the balls with the football. I'm ok with an incompletion as long as a ref is writhing in pain.

At this point, you should be giving Richt the benefit of doubt. I would be shocked if he didn't address this in the off season. He about choked a ref in the Orange Bowl. That play was the turning point in the game and Richts actions showed it. A guy like Richt doesn't forget instances like that ever!!

Advertisement
we did lead the NCAA in sacks so I don't think there was this concerted effort. I think it depended on game by game ref assignments and how different refs call and interpret the rules. That said, they did suck at times especially the refs that called the Wisconsin bowl game.

Lol bro idk how you can interepet pulling down of the jersey or horsecollaring players down to help buy the QB a few more seconds

Holding is holding in the trenches and many times the refs were stargazed right at the foul in question

I really hope Richt has given a full throated grievance to the ACC commission regarding the lack of holding penalties being called in our favor. The **** reached the sublime last season as it often TOTALLY NEGATED OUR TALENT ADVANTAGE UP FRONT!!!!!! I have NEVER seen anything quite like it.....

I think it's time to retire the phrase "full throated." I don't want Richt full throating anyone.

I've never seen anything like what happened last season ever, I remember really not even noticing either until someone brought it up. Weren't we going into the Wisky game with no holds against us for like 7 games straight? That **** is unheard of that has to be a world record.
Got one against Clemson. No holding calls between FSU and Clemson.

Advertisement
Just imagine how truly dominant our defense would have looked had it not been for the hose job.... It’s safe to say that some of those “Brady- like” performances against our defense don’t happen if those QB’s are knocked out of rythm early and often. **** was truly apocryphal and totally unfair to those kids. It’s not their fault these kids are simply more talented? The idea of the refs trying to “even the odds” by allowing the opposition to hold without impunity makes my ***king bllod boil.... . When Richt went off in the Wisky game, I remember standing up screaming “ABOUT ***KING TIME!!!!!!!!”
Go back and watch the two long TD passes early in the UVA game. Major 9 was held on both. Neither should have counted.

I know some of us have a love/hate relationship with Rosier, but I think it would put him in the pantheon of all time fan favorites if the next time the defense is getting screwed by the zebras, he drills a ref in the balls with the football. I'm ok with an incompletion as long as a ref is writhing in pain.
We picked up Tito just for that purpose.

Advertisement
You’re trying too hard to be Mr. Objective. We’ve been getting raped and molested every game for two years now. Blatant and constant.

It's not that hard. If it is impacting the scoreboard and costing us games then I would say complain all you want. Otherwise, if we still lead the league in sacks it can't be having that much of an impact. I am sure it happens to other teams and the caliber of refs is pretty bad in general for it to be a concerted effort just against us.

Lol bro idk how you can interepet pulling down of the jersey or horsecollaring players down to help buy the QB a few more seconds

Holding is holding in the trenches and many times the refs were stargazed right at the foul in question

Some calls are blatantly wrong. Do you you still think they are out to get us or sometimes refs are just blatantly bad?

Advertisement
Back