Let’s hope Richt

DuvalcoCane

Recruit
I really hope Richt has given a full throated grievance to the ACC commission regarding the lack of holding penalties being called in our favor. The **** reached the sublime last season as it often TOTALLY NEGATED OUR TALENT ADVANTAGE UP FRONT!!!!!! I have NEVER seen anything quite like it.....

Advertisement
It was ridiculous how many times our d line was held last year. We have a lot of talent on the line this year as well that will wreck havoc once again.. hopefully we don't see that **** this year. They don't wanna see Miami be GREAT !!.. SUCK YA MADDAS PUM PUM DRY REFS !!

Maybe the ACC will realize we are potentially a huge cash cow, like we were when we made the OB last year, & tell their refs to stop hosing us.

Yeah. We'll go with that.

Advertisement
Not sure how these players held their composure with the refs last year. Some of the holding was downright criminal. This year maybe it's time to not be so nice to the refs and put them on center stage for the blatant missed calls.

we did lead the NCAA in sacks so I don't think there was this concerted effort. I think it depended on game by game ref assignments and how different refs call and interpret the rules. That said, they did suck at times especially the refs that called the Wisconsin bowl game.

Not sure how these players held their composure with the refs last year. Some of the holding was downright criminal. This year maybe it's time to not be so nice to the refs and put them on center stage for the blatant missed calls.

And get another penalty?

Advertisement
I really hope Richt has given a full throated grievance to the ACC commission regarding the lack of holding penalties being called in our favor. The **** reached the sublime last season as it often TOTALLY NEGATED OUR TALENT ADVANTAGE UP FRONT!!!!!! I have NEVER seen anything quite like it.....
Who’s the bonejob that downvoted you?

we did lead the NCAA in sacks so I don't think there was this concerted effort. I think it depended on game by game ref assignments and how different refs call and interpret the rules. That said, they did suck at times especially the refs that called the Wisconsin bowl game.

That even proves the point somewhat more... we led the league in sacks but our dlineman had 3 holding calls ALL YEAR go in their favor.

Why does each conference hire its own refs? Why are they not supplied by the NCAA?
I always thought that would be the way to go as well, until I thought about the corruption in the NCAA. I don't want them having that much control. The only way officiating could get worse would be letting the NCAA handle it.

Advertisement
That even proves the point somewhat more... we led the league in sacks but our dlineman had 3 holding calls ALL YEAR go in their favor.

not sure what it proves other than our guys are pretty **** good.

If they’re not going to call holding might as well slam the QB to the turf. F-k it.

Go full ‘Texas-Cotton Bowl’.

The lack of holding calls was atrocious and needs to change. Hopefully the ACC sees that it now has 2 national powers in the league in the U and Clemson and will make a concerted effort to fix this issue before it becomes a problem for the league

Advertisement
I've never seen anything like what happened last season ever, I remember really not even noticing either until someone brought it up. Weren't we going into the Wisky game with no holds against us for like 7 games straight? That **** is unheard of that has to be a world record.

Advertisement
Back