Les Miles has already canned his OC at KU

Advertisement
Also, the fact that a National Championship coach like Les Miles wasnt even interviewed says a lot about Blake James. I know, I know, fired coach, okay. He's still been putting kids in the NFL and recruiting the **** out of SoFL. He brings in Corey Raymond as DC and a Big 12 OC, Miami would have been in reasonable shape.

Yes! But Enos was smart enough to hire assistants who have never even remotely sniffed calling plays or would a clue on where to start. Talk about built in job security to go along with his ridiculous buyout which probably has the university on the hook for 3yrs paid in full.

As Blake Baker, that is practically Manny protege whom he will not part with.

Go Canes
butt prime.gif

Not happy with our execution either. But we're still top 15 in total D and top 40 in total O.

That combination should make us a top 20 team . . . . . but it doesn't.
Is that attributed to Baker's aptitude or Manny handing Baker the keys to the Benz before becoming a head coach?

Advertisement
Agree with this wholeheartedly. Michael barrow better than the linebacker coaches we have too, he’s out there and brings an upgrade for recruiting
I know its like getting the gang back together, but Kul has proven success here. And with Kehoe, we could even bring him in to consult Barry.

Miles is a joke. Everyone loved the offense a month ago when they rolled up 48 points on BC. He should have fired his DC for giving up 51 and 45 points the last two games.

Advertisement
Complete amateur move. Les Miles is a straight Corch. The man will never win anything in his life. In a year or 2 he will be flipping burgers. Every good coach knows you need to give your coordinators at least a couple decades to turn things around.

Not happy with our execution either. But we're still top 15 in total D and top 40 in total O.

That combination should make us a top 20 team . . . . . but it doesn't.

Who gives af. Those stats, coupled with actually watching the games, should be all you need to be able to realize that those states don't mean schit.

Obviously a joke but seriously, who was the last assistant coach who was fired in the middle of a HC's regime here?
Didn't Coker fire 2 or 3 including Soldinger, Kehoe, Greg Mark? That might have actually been the acting AD who pulled the strings.

Before that Butch fired Bill Miller (DC) and strength coach I think.

Advertisement
Gotta have
1570446063430.png
to be successful HC. . . even at Kansas and especially at Miami. Manny? Blake? BOT?

Advertisement
Don't discount the impact of Baker just having a kid. Manny wants to act like a Savage but he doesn't have that icewater in his veins.

Advertisement
Back