Leonard Taylor - not hurt

That what history tells us. Jennings was on the field vs Bama lol
What does Jennings have to do with Taylor?

I love y’all but do you play your words back even once before you put them on a website for hundreds of people to read? Because sometimes it looks like the angry cat gif, slapping the keys with your paws until another mad lad likes your post.

Advertisement
What does Jennings have to do with Taylor?

I love y’all but do you play your words back even once before you put them on a website for hundreds of people to read? Because sometimes it looks like the angry cat gif, slapping the keys with your paws until another mad lad likes your post.
Bc they like to trot out older guys who don’t deserve to play over younger guys. Pretty simple to understand friend.

And was does history tells us about how many kids we lose to transfer of that skill level
Well it’s kind of a different era with how easy it is to transfer now. I just want to see the best players play. Forgive me. Have a good night.

Bc they like to trot out older guys who don’t deserve to play over younger guys. Pretty simple to understand friend.
I have no problem with this statement. I don’t agree that it’s right in every circumstance, but I think it’s more than fair and too often accurate.

The problem I have is that this reasonable statement is often paired with other, far less reasonable statements.

“Manny whiffs in big games” becomes “Manny is worse than Butch Jones”

“Cam isn’t our best back” becomes “Cam shouldn’t see the field”

“We were overmatched again on National TV” becomes “FSU is going to pound us”

“LT should’ve gotten snaps vs Bama” becomes “LT is going to hit the portal”

There’s just so much ground between having legitimate problems with the staff and their program and turning every complaint to 11 like a moody teenager. I have no problem with saying Taylor should’ve played and played early — I agree 100%. But saying he’s going to jump in the portal after 1 game? Nesta was the only DT who even played a mediocre game, the other guys played very well.

Advertisement
I thought the d line played good. That Alabama online has a minimum of 2 guys who will be first rounders this year. Held them to under 4 yards per carry, had consistent pressure all night, we just couldn’t get the sack. I think young is just that elusive and we will start piling up the sacks against other teams
I agree with this the star power isn't there. Yet! Young was very good at avoiding pressure. If anything looked like if they couldn't do anything they will rack up some sacks. Also let me talk my **** real quik!!!! Do we have a Canes Tears threads cause I'm tired of these mopey *** post!! It was Game 1 against the defending Champs!!! Bama!!! #1 recruiting classes every year 134-5 when there up by 7 at the half WTF y'all need to quit *****ing! I agree with Manny playing seniority over talent! I agree with the play calling but again game 1 Bama chill I think this team is going to be special tbh come holla at me later if I'm wrong but win or lose I'ma Cane for life mfs Talkin down on The U that call themselves fans is lame as ****!💚🧡

Whats funny to me is that the arguably the best position group on the field was the DL. Had Bama ran on us for 400 yards I'd get the blowback, but 38 carries for about 150ish..with 5* OL kids sitting the bench...I'll take our DLs play and build on that. Bama made plays on 3rd down, we missed some critical tackles...but geesh boys, it's not like we were playing Ole Miss....Bama has like 3 losses in 4 years. Our stud DT will absolutely play, I trust Simpsons judgment on this one, and I like Manny letting our kids fight to keep it from getting disrespectful in the 2nd half. Game was 17-13 Bama after they went up 27-0 in the 2Q...

I'm not happy we lost, but our team will be fine going forward. I say it's more possible than not that these kids can run the table and finish 11-1 heading into the ACCCG. I saw enough watching that Bama game to know that it's not only possible but highly likely to happen.

Make the 5 stars earn it but give reps to unathletic 3 stars for absolutely no reason. It's the Miami way.
Amazing how it works like that. How earning a start seems to include the promise of being ineffective and lost on a minimum of 75% of snaps. Pathetic how bad our coRches are

Advertisement
I have no problem with this statement. I don’t agree that it’s right in every circumstance, but I think it’s more than fair and too often accurate.

The problem I have is that this reasonable statement is often paired with other, far less reasonable statements.

There’s just so much ground between having legitimate problems with the staff and their program and turning every complaint to 11 like a moody teenager. I have no problem with saying Taylor should’ve played and played early — I agree 100%. But saying he’s going to jump in the portal after 1 game? Nesta was the only DT who even played a mediocre game, the other guys played very well.
I didn’t say after 1 game. I said if it continued all year. Putting words in my mouth friend.

That's him?
Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

Only at UM does future 1st Rounders ride the pine behind 40-year old JAGs.

Advertisement
Ford graded out the best of any player on the team

Ford is trash

Ford isn’t there for the splash plays he’s playing the 1-tech. He was easily the most consistent DT in the Bama game. Did not give up ground and did extremely well playing his gap

Yes he is this isn’t a plug the middle type of defense.. Ford is suppose to disrupt and make plays like everybody else on the dline. Sorry *** played all game and only had 1 tackle nothing else?? The worst dlineman on the field next to Zach McCloud and it’s not even close.

Ford is trash

Yes he is this isn’t a plug the middle type of defense.. Ford is suppose to disrupt and make plays like everybody else on the dline. Sorry *** played all game and only had 1 tackle nothing else?? The worst dlineman on the field next to Zach McCloud and it’s not even close.
Lolol you don’t know football. Just named our top 2 Dline from the game as our worst 2. Really told on yourself there 😂

Advertisement
Of course James Williams enters the game and makes a play in the backfield for this Mickey Mouse operation.

Stashing Taylor and Roberts against a team like Bama is infuriating with such a clear size disadvantage.

Lolol you don’t know football. Just named our top 2 Dline from the game as our worst 2. Really told on yourself there 😂

Lol at our top 2 dlineman?? McCloud is the worst football player in cfb next Ivey. And Ford is the worst dlineman in cfb.

Only at UM does future 1st Rounders ride the pine behind 40-year old JAGs.
It will be like this all season I'm afraid. Keeping the young kids on the bench allows Diaz to continue kicking the can down the road while talking about stacking classes like the ones he pulled in 2019 and 2020. Those were decent classes but if you keep playing favorites they will transfer.

This is why I don't want you band. Please reconsider betting on our Canes.

/As for your point.. and as valid as it is.. sometimes it feels good to overreact.

Advertisement
Back