Leonard Taylor and B Smith

By 'slept on' he means that they took them for granted and thought they could just walk over them. He is laughing at his teammates for underestimating them.

EDIT: Someone else pointed out that LT's tweet was actually in response to another tweet about his draft stock and that when LT said 'slept on him' he meant that Miami's poor showing showed how valuable LT was. Still not sure what that has to do with TVD though.
Wouldn't he have said "they slept on me"?

Advertisement
"Hey look how ****** my teammates are without me" is what LT said. No defending that no matter how you try to spin it.

I seriously doubt this is the mindset. I think itd moreso. "Look at how the coaches get mentally beat up by other staffs every game"

You know what it feels like to be used wrongly or not at all to talented players and the whole world questions your ability or lack thereof And the coaches get off Scott?

brashard saying Rutgers kicked *** isn’t that bad. It’s not talking bad about the U, more like giving credit, because ultimately they did kick *** and run the ball down their throats. No pause

Advertisement
Wouldn't he have said "they slept on me"?
LT deleted the tweet so I don't know the specific words he used; the tweet that was posted here was by someone else referring to the tweet by LT and they put quotes around 'slept on him' but the way it was worded I think they meant that LT said everyone slept on LT or 'they slept on me'. But who knows.

Live look at this thread

Hot Dog GIF by StickerGiant

Noise Ruido GIF by Travis

Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

Advertisement
LT was t talking about his team. There is ZERO evidence that he was a cancer in the slightest.

B.Smith ******* sucks so who cares what he says. Forgettable career to say the least. He can transfer to SMU and underperform with Brinson now…
He going to ole Miss or at least that’s what’s been reported

Jesus

So much for the culture Mario is building

They came before Mario. Either way it's fine to get ****ed at your coaches but don't also **** on your comrades busting their *** out there while you yuck it up on social media.

Sooo.. is what they said incorrect?!
Rutgers did kick *** yesterday. Also, if Taylor said that, it must be true that the team thought they’d go up there and get an easy win. Dude ran all over us

Advertisement
Disappointed in both-

Unacceptable-

No longer in the locker room -

Keep building the roster with the right guys.

No one in the nfl will care I promise. He didn’t ever sit out a game or alienate himself from his actual team when he was on it
I agree it's unlikely it hurts his draft stock? But why give some owner or GM any ammo or reason NOT to draft him?

It doesn't take much to be labeled "selfish" or "not a team player".

Why let the fans/social media get to him? Why put that out in public? Text it to a parent or a friend if you need to express yourself.

It's just ammo to be used against you and can't do anything to help.

Advertisement
The apologists have made football conversations disappear. Any objectivity or nuance and you are either whining, moping or being impatient. The grace shown to Mario is unrivaled anywhere else in the country. It's sickening watching the bar lower whilst having to witness pie charts, venn diagrams, and excel spreadsheets to show improvement.
Jedd Fisch is doing more with less at Arizona. They just beat Oklahoma.

Bottom line is the following: Coaches that adapt and Evolve succeed and survive.

You want to continue to run bro ball and try to fit round pegs in to square pegs, meddle and try and control everything, over analyze and get paralyzed by it, you die!

I put Mario in the same category as a few different NFL coaches like Mike Vrabel, Ron Rivera and Lovie Smith.

Better talent got us a two game difference. Running out of excuses. The results so far are unacceptable.

I understand that a lot of things needed to change off field but there is enough talent to have gone 7-5 last year and 8-4 or 9-3 this year on the field. His game day coaching gives you little confidence of future success.

Jedd Fisch is doing more with less at Arizona. They just beat Oklahoma.

Bottom line is the following: Coaches that adapt and Evolve succeed and survive.

You want to continue to run bro ball and try to fit round pegs in to square pegs, meddle and try and control everything, over analyze and get paralyzed by it, you die!

I put Mario in the same category as a few different NFL coaches like Mike Vrabel, Ron Rivera and Lovie Smith.

Better talent got us a two game difference. Running out of excuses. The results so far are unacceptable.

I understand that a lot of things needed to change off field but there is enough talent to have gone 7-5 last year and 8-4 or 9-3 this year on the field. His game day coaching gives you little confidence of future success.
Mope!

Advertisement
Back