Leonard Taylor and B Smith

Yall still talking about LT when his tweet had absolutely nothing to do with the game nor his teammates? Being upset and talking about Smith is understood but these last few pages have completely ignored him lol
BECAUSE......

ITS THEIR TRUE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM ANYWAY....THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BRASHARD SMITH...ITS BITTERNESS BECAUSE LT was an early entry player....sour grapes.

Advertisement
BECAUSE......

ITS THEIR TRUE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM ANYWAY....THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BRASHARD SMITH...ITS BITTERNESS BECAUSE LT was an early entry player....sour grapes.
These folks don’t care about these kids bro lol they THINK they care about Bain and that’s only cuz he cause he’s a baller but they don’t know he just tryna get to the bag like LT was lol

Advertisement
That shows me that the team did not want TVD as the QB. You saw a difference with the team rallying around Emory and Brown and not TVD. Should Taylor have said it probably not. Is it the truth probably. Disgruntled players will say how they feel.
That supposedly went back to last year, where the team wanted Garcia. Was on field play the driver to that?

Advertisement
All good. If Kam, J Will came out and said the fan support wasn’t the best or something along those lines I would take no exception. But to call out his teammates like that just to make a point to our dumb fans rubs me the wrong way
I’m not arguing against it. I think it was stupid to actually post. But he did and it’s not that big of a deal. Everybody should move on

Wow; so QP, u’re trying to tell me a former player noticed the same **** some of us honest hearted fans have been saying throughout the season, as well?

Huh; what a novel concept…UTILIZING the FCKING TE TO HELP OUT THE UR QB, & STOP TRYING TO FIT A PLAYER INTO UR SCHEME! Hmmm, now where have I heard that b4? Ahhhh yeah, maybe it was in the Jaleel Skinner thread as 3 dumb *** posters were trying to argue the exact opposite like the tools that they are.

Swear, some porsters are more concerned w/ protecting a coach vs. actually watching the games.
The apologists have made football conversations disappear. Any objectivity or nuance and you are either whining, moping or being impatient. The grace shown to Mario is unrivaled anywhere else in the country. It's sickening watching the bar lower whilst having to witness pie charts, venn diagrams, and excel spreadsheets to show improvement.

Advertisement
These folks don’t care about these kids bro lol they THINK they care about Bain and that’s only cuz he cause he’s a baller but they don’t know he just tryna get to the bag like LT was lol
folks will turn asap when ready and absolve all blame from poor coaches. Its nuts that its been 20 years of the same thing and they still dont get it.

Advertisement
That shows me that the team did not want TVD as the QB. You saw a difference with the team rallying around Emory and Brown and not TVD. Should Taylor have said it probably not. Is it the truth probably. Disgruntled players will say how they feel.
wow what a stretch

Advertisement
Back