Leonard Taylor and B Smith

I’ll say it till the wheels fall off, these mercenary high schoolers who transfer and are front runners only care about themselves and are the first ones to balk when things get tough. Soft minded

Thats probably 90% of the 4&5 stars in thre nation bruh. Them boys want to win and. Be used properly.

Advertisement
Yall still talking about LT when his tweet had absolutely nothing to do with the game nor his teammates? Being upset and talking about Smith is understood but these last few pages have completely ignored him lol
"Hey look how ****** my teammates are without me" is what LT said. No defending that no matter how you try to spin it.

Funny because both of them probably looking like “yeah y’all thought **** was sweet, look what we look like without me”…. Which is true, but this isn’t due to them, it’s due to lack of depth & years of recruiting/developing at a mediocre level.

Neither of them were ever 1st team All Conference players, which is what Miami should consistently have.

"Hey look how ****** my teammates are without me" is what LT said. No defending that no matter how you try to spin it.
That’s not what was said or what happened though. You dead serious ain’t ya? I hope not

Advertisement
1703875208966.jpeg

Yeah we slept on him, 1st round pick or last pick in the draft, the first time he gets blocked on a run play and turns his back to the play. u think the NFL is going to allow this!! Better Save that first money contract.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor is talented but he shows little effort on the field except here and there. 5 star talent, 3 star production

Brashard Smith may have been a "weapon" with his overall talent but he showed next to nothing on the field minus maybe three plays in his career.

In the words of NSYNC - bye bye bye

Exactly. All this "so much for the culture" when year two just came to an end. Let's see what the next two years look like after Mario keeps bringing in more guys like Bain and Fletcher and the bozos like Taylor and Smith are gonzo for good.
Yall don’t know these kids bruh!!!!!! Lmao yall kill me. Yall saying yall know their personality based on their production and who recruited them. Bro these kids have 1 goal.. the nfl. And when it’s time to remind yall of the goal they might just sound like LT. **** his teammates love him

Advertisement
the way stuff is trending.. in few years yall gone be saying.. man we gotta get these Mario kids outta here. It’s a never ending cycle and yall sound like little girls
You sound like a little girl protecting these players like they are your best friend.

P.S. This board might not be the right place for you if you don’t like the way posters talk about players.

Wow; so QP, u’re trying to tell me a former player noticed the same **** some of us honest hearted fans have been saying throughout the season, as well?

Huh; what a novel concept…UTILIZING the FCKING TE TO HELP OUT UR QB, & STOP TRYING TO FIT A PLAYER INTO UR SCHEME! Hmmm, now where have I heard that b4? Ahhhh yeah, maybe it was in the Jaleel Skinner thread as 3 dumb *** posters were trying to argue the exact opposite like the tools that they are.

Swear, some porsters are more concerned w/ protecting a coach vs. actually watching the games.
… what TE lol. I dislike the lack of TE usage as much as the next, but the answer this year was more 4 Wide and less Cam. Idgaf what anyone says, Getting our TE more involved was the literal ******* problem.
Riley was a true frosh. And arroyo was hurt all year.

Advertisement
No one in the nfl will care I promise. He didn’t ever sit out a game or alienate himself from his actual team when he was on it
Care about the tweet? Not really. Care about his general absolute lack of effort? Yeah they will.
He’s incredibly talented. Chose not do put it to use the majority of time. I’ve defended him plenty this year. I still think he’ll be a late 1st or early 2nd rounder. But HE is fully to blame in him not being a definite first. And he will solely be to blame if he doesn’t earn his way to a 2nd contract due to his lack of effort. It’s been the same thing with him the entire time. If he decides to go 100% he is great. When he doesn’t he’s just a dude on the field - or in. The case of this yr not even a dude on the field the majority of the time.

We've had many players succeed in the NFL that weren't used properly at Miami and that's why they underachieved.

Leonard Taylor didn't perform as well as expected because he didn't put in the effort - and it's highly likely he'll do the same in the NFL, especially with 1st round money being paid to him.

Advertisement
Back