Lenius Receives Miami Offer

Worth a read, no matter your opinion on the kid as a prospect

http://www.cbssports.com/general/wr...e-to-create-nfl-legacy-that-****ey-was-denied

Advertisement
Jordy Nelson catching a torpedo from Aaron Rodgers with no shirt on in the frozen tundra.... "Cold As Ice" - M.O.P

Nice ball skills but Njoku looks more athletic and has more in-line potential.

Beautiful ball placement on the throws though :). More receivers that can make contested catches please, to make the most of said QB.

Good Read. Wherever he goes to play college football I'll be rooting for him to to fulfill the NFL legacy his grandfather deserved. Thanks for posting the link.

Advertisement
Corch Cloudy better hope Jimbo doesn't decide he wants him.

Hilarious.

You have really picked up the torch since Zonecane (remember the guy you were crucifying?) got the axe...

The nicknames for every one of our coaches are very refreshing and funny...no really they are.

Hilarious.

You have really picked up the torch since Zonecane (remember the guy you were crucifying?) got the axe...

The nicknames for every one of our coaches are very refreshing and funny...no really they are.

I'm really hurt that you don't think I'm funny. I'm going to try harder for you because I look up to you so much and value your opinion. If you don't laugh, then I won't get paid by CIS for making you laugh, and I won't be able to stay afloat. Please offer any helpful critiques that you can, and I'll be sure to incorporate them into my posts in the future, fckface.

Hilarious.

Zone cane was terrible but I would still put him above a lot of people on this board after the last week or so

Advertisement
FSU WR's are not that good. Benjamin is 6'6 (has lot to do with it) he has gained to much weight was much better in HS. Greene is good. Who else? Shaw isnt better than Dorsett,Waters,Scott,Hurns,Coley,or Lewis before injury

Who else from FSU WR core would you take: Christian Green? , Shaw has some quicks but nothing we dont have here, I cant even tell you who else plays WR for them.

Those three would be three of our top four WR in 2014.

Kid may have potential, but we need impact kids. Potential for the future keeps us 3rd or worse in the ACC

Advertisement
Kid may have potential, but we need impact kids. Potential for the future keeps us 3rd or worse in the ACC

we need both buddy. And more importantly, we need a great QB. So, if we need to take a 6'5 220lb 17year old kid with great hands and ball skills in order to sure him up.. yeah, i like the offer

If it assures that we get Kaaya I say we bring him in. It never hurts to have a kid to throw to that you have been playing with and feel comfortably with. Morris had Hurns who was a good but not great receiver, but he was the go to guy when things were tough. This kid is tall, muscular has great hands and can jump over DB's in a single bound. If all he ends up being is a red zone threat that's one more threat then we had last year.

Advertisement
FSU WR's are not that good. Benjamin is 6'6 (has lot to do with it) he has gained to much weight was much better in HS. Greene is good. Who else? Shaw isnt better than Dorsett,Waters,Scott,Hurns,Coley,or Lewis before injury

Who else from FSU WR core would you take: Christian Green? , Shaw has some quicks but nothing we dont have here, I cant even tell you who else plays WR for them.

Lol at FSU WRs not that good but then in the same breath say Greene is good.

Lol at FSU WRs not that good but then in the same breath say Greene is good.

Yeah we are talking a receiving core (more than one) not one WR we are better

Hilarious.

I'm really hurt that you don't think I'm funny. I'm going to try harder for you because I look up to you so much and value your opinion. If you don't laugh, then I won't get paid by CIS for making you laugh, and I won't be able to stay afloat. Please offer any helpful critiques that you can, and I'll be sure to incorporate them into my posts in the future, fckface.

No you must have misunderstood...I think you are hilarious. I would pay you handsomely for your efforts and originality. I dont know what I wouldve done after losing Zone from the board. Thank you for filling that void...

Ya Zone...the guy you were slamming at every turn, post after post, before turning heel faster than a WWE wrestler...like some schizophrenic wannabe high school prom queen. I love it. I cannot thank you enough...I really was hoping that we had some poor ******* on here that cant control his emotions. Someone that can go from "We R winning championshipz under The Golden One!!" to classy posts with clever nicknames "OMG we suckz so bad...corch Allison Goldenheinz cannot scheme his way out of a wet paper bag LULLZZZ! We're doomed" in a days time.

Thanks again The Frenchise. Please call me more names...****face is clever as ****. I spit out my milk everytime I read it...just like your phenomenal nicknames.

Advertisement
Back