Lenius Receives Miami Offer

Pretty sure a lot of our WR "development" issues have a LOT to do with a certain Snickers-eating fella. Honestly, it seems pretty obvious.

Advertisement
Why exactly has Herb Waters been a disappointment so far? He missed 4 games and caught 28 passes and scored 5 TDs this season. He did all that while Hurns was having a record setting year, Walford's production went up and the emergence of Coley. Waters wasn't a sure-fire stud either. He was 3-star recruit.

pete, do we have a realistic shot of bringing this kid east? his offers seem to be mostly coming from out west and he is a cali kid. the only thing we have working in our favor is kaaya.

FSU WR's are not that good. Benjamin is 6'6 (has lot to do with it) he has gained to much weight was much better in HS. Greene is good. Who else? Shaw isnt better than Dorsett,Waters,Scott,Hurns,Coley,or Lewis before injury

Who else from FSU WR core would you take: Christian Green? , Shaw has some quicks but nothing we dont have here, I cant even tell you who else plays WR for them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
154.jpg

6'5, great hands and can do this..

I agree. FSU arms themselves with the best wr from down here, we take some pre-teen giant with a gland disorder.

Tighten up, Golden.

To further your point, we take pre-pubescent kids hoping they will turn into players while FSU takes grown men.

We're playing checkers.

Good news is that the kid might have a case of acromegaly, so he could always turn into a 7'1" WR with hands the size of Andre The Giant.

Advertisement
A little odd that with all those measurables and that size he doesn't have better offers.

played in Canada through his Junior year, transferred to Cali this year to get offers, was hurt and didnt play the first 5 games of the season. Finished the season as Kaaya's go to target while winning states

A little odd that with all those measurables and that size he doesn't have better offers.

played in Canada through his Junior year, transferred to Cali this year to get offers, was hurt and didnt play the first 5 games of the season. Finished the season as Kaaya's go to target while winning states

If that doesnt scream project then idk what else to tell you!

So the California teams didn't notice him, but we did? Kaaya became a very high-profile recruit that a lot of schools started looking at. They must have seen Linus too.

He might be a great prospect, but I always get a little leery when it's this late in the process, and his best offer is Wazzou. There must be some knock on this guy keeping the big local programs away.

Let's face it. This dude might turn out to be a star, but Al is two knuckles deep in his pig nose digging for another Golden Nugget as a result of Lane and Rudolph going to play for Al's boss.

Advertisement
PunnaniCane... why hasnt Waters showed development? Carter, Jones, lmfao we played ****ing GARRETT KIDD against FSU LOLOLOL

Good lord, Herb Waters just finished up his sophomore season with 28 catches and 5 touchdowns and played hurt at times. Carter transferred after his redshirt freshman season so who knows? So let's disregard a redshirt freshman receiver like Jones who has 3 more years to play.

Because it's late in the recruiting process. The kid is from Canada and if you don't go to camps you're not going to be highly rated in most cases. Plus, the kid was hurt and missed the front half of the season.

Go watch Austin Roberts, Alfredo's kid, and tell me what the difference is between this kid and Austin? This kid is taller and he looks to be a little bit better of an athlete. What I really like about this kid is he goes up for the ball at its HIGHEST point. That's hard to teach.

Advertisement

Because it's late in the recruiting process. The kid is from Canada and if you don't go to camps you're not going to be highly rated in most cases. Plus, the kid was hurt and missed the front half of the season.

Go watch Austin Roberts, Alfredo's kid, and tell me what the difference is between this kid and Austin? This kid is taller and he looks to be a little bit better of an athlete. What I really like about this kid is he goes up for the ball at its HIGHEST point. That's hard to teach.

Yep, it's late in the recruiting process and let's be completely honest here - he's being recruited to keep Kayaa and hopefully turn into a diamond. In a class this big, I don't have much of an issue taking a flyer on this type of kid.

Yep, it's late in the recruiting process and let's be completely honest here - he's being recruited to keep Kayaa and hopefully turn into a diamond. In a class this big, I don't have much of an issue taking a flyer on this type of kid.

The only issue I have with it is that we struck out on the guys we really wanted. I don't necessarily care as much about the fans' evaluations of him. But our corches had a bunch of guys higher than him that they pursued, and they missed on them. THAT is the problem.

When you wind up with too many Plan C guys and guys who either don't make it in or get kicked out after they do make it in you're really doing nothing than different than Shannon did.

Sometimes, you get lucky with these Plan C guys and they turn out better than the guys you originally wanted. But that's not the norm, and it's a bad approach and reeks of rationalization from Cloudy's Crew.

Didn't know about the bloodlines, but his father and grandfather were special athletes. As for Rudloph, why arent more people *****ing about his HS coach and former Cane QB? Coach was on stage smiling like cheshire cat when Rudolph committed at all-star game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back