Lenius Receives Miami Offer

Advertisement
I agree. FSU arms themselves with the best wr from down here, we take some pre-teen giant with a gland disorder.

Tighten up, Golden.

Coleys better then any WR on FSU's roster...

Talent level at WR might appear different when you have the best QB in the nation throwing to them instead of Morris

Advertisement
In 2-3 years he'll remind us of Asante Cleveland under Golden

So now our WR don't develop? Hurns, Coley, Walford...have all clearly gotten worse under his regime..

How ******* annoying that every thread turns into this crap now

I agree. FSU arms themselves with the best wr from down here, we take some pre-teen giant with a gland disorder.

Tighten up, Golden.

Talent level at WR might appear different when you have the best QB in the nation throwing to them instead of Morris

While Coley may be the more talented receiver, Greene is the better receiver now. His routes are A1.

Advertisement

So now our WR don't develop? Hurns, Coley, Walford...have all clearly gotten worse under his regime..

How ******* annoying that every thread turns into this crap now

We're a one trick pony team... go deep or beat a team with a screen... we DO NOT have polioshed WR's like FSU.. take your goggles off. Hurns was our best Wr and it took him 4 years. Coley is a big play, deep threat. Remind me how many passes they caught against L'ville... I'll wait. Your head coach sucks at evaluating talent.. so far every "diamond in the rough" this staff has signed has pretty much turned out to be doo doo .. Briscoe, O'donnell, Dillard, Hope, Carter, Jones, Paul, Crow, Hoilett.. we dont develop talent... Waters was supposed to be a stud based off that one USF catch... hang your hat on COLEY who every school in the nation wanted LOL thats not development... thats just being a STUD! Meanwhile Dorsset only touches the ball on a fly route..

Last edited:
After watching film on Lenius this kid is far from a Plan B or C "throw-in-towards the end of the recruiting cycle" caliber player IMO. Excellent size, catches the ball well and with his hands, and has better body control and speed then I had expected. Would be excited about landing this kid..

How ****ing annoying that every thread turns into this crap now

To be fair, Coley he was the best WR in the state and a 4*. Not too much developing to do to be successful as a freshman.

Tighten up, Golden.

While Coley may be the more talented receiver, Greene is the better receiver now. His routes are A1.

Wow, a JR runs better routs then a Fr... Who woulda thought..

Green's best attribute coming outta highschool was his rout running, and it continues to be.

Advertisement

Tighten up, Golden.

Like I said.. NONE of our receivers (outside of Hurns) are more polished than ANY of FSU's receivers... if it's not a fly route we dont know how to run it

How ****ing annoying that every thread turns into this crap now

To be fair, Coley he was the best WR in the state and a 4*. Not too much developing to do to be successful as a freshman.

Which is why FSU gets too much credit for developing their 4-5* stud wrs IMO. If we start landing comparable talent on a more consistent basis I'm sure that the way our staff "develops" our players will look a whole lot better..

PunnaniCane... why hasnt Waters showed development? Carter, Jones, lmfao we played ******* GARRETT KIDD against FSU LOLOLOL

Advertisement
It should be noted that this kid has great bloodlines. His grandfather, Eldridge ****ey, was a super latented qb who wasn't given a chance to play QB by the Raiders and was moved to WR because of his speed and the prejudice at the time against minority QB's.

PunnaniCane... why hasnt Waters showed development? Carter, Jones, lmfao we played ****ing GARRETT KIDD against FSU LOLOLOL

Waters is probably our 3rd best WR and imo is right up there with Coley in terms of talent. Morris never looked for him.

now we have giant case of FSU envy. it is no secret they have been recruiting better players for a few years. they finally got the results last night. that's what our staff is working towards.

The Addereley comparsion is off base. Addereley played for a small school in south carolina and didnt even dominate weak competition.

Lenius maybe Canadian but has NFL bloodlines, has good athleticism and played dominate in high level so cal football. What he did against Serra HS in the championship doesnt happen. I know he isnt Rudolph, Lane, or Dixon but this kid isnt some scrub.

Advertisement
Back