2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
Advertisement

jesus-see-what-youve-done-for-other-people-and-want-that-memes-ed080a6f20a029a2-cbbf4ac7319f8419.jpg

Sharif Denson will be at Legends this weekend. Talked a bit about his top 3 schools: Miami, UF and TAMU

Says he will take his OVs in the fall. Will commit sometime in fall when he feels ready
This early momentum and late visits used to give me pause, now with this staff and there crazy work ethic I see it as just more time to close

Advertisement
What's all this Swedish bikini talk? That my be your wet dream, but these young men ain't interested. Get some women from all across the Caribbean and you have something. You don't even have to go far. Most of them are already here. Click on the pics below to see a larger images.

View attachment 191683View attachment 191684View attachment 191685View attachment 191686View attachment 191687View attachment 191688View attachment 191689View attachment 191690View attachment 191691View attachment 191692View attachment 191693View attachment 191694

****, man. When some of those girls sit around - they'd REALLY sit AROUND! Bucket seats? No way! Bench Seat Babies!

Have to strap a 2X4 onto my narrow *** so I wouldn't fall in! Or a safety harness tied off . . . to a steel beam . . .

I just never was into masses of excess cellulite - it's gotta be a character flaw . . . and while I enjoy Paranos views on football - when it gets to backsides - we got a slightly different perception . . .

But hey! The more the merrier! The Swedish Bikini Team alone would pull in every 5* in the nation - and we'd have to pick and select the 4*'s to be able to manage crowd control.

What's all this Swedish bikini talk? That my be your wet dream, but these young men ain't interested. Get some women from all across the Caribbean and you have something. You don't even have to go far. Most of them are already here. Click on the pics below to see a larger images.

View attachment 191683View attachment 191684View attachment 191685View attachment 191686View attachment 191687View attachment 191688View attachment 191689View attachment 191690View attachment 191691View attachment 191692View attachment 191693View attachment 191694
Heaven... On3 5tar+

****, man. When some of those girls sit around - they'd REALLY sit AROUND! Bucket seats? No way! Bench Seat Babies!

Have to strap a 2X4 onto my narrow *** so I wouldn't fall in! Or a safety harness tied off . . . to a steel beam . . .

I just never was into masses of excess cellulite - it's gotta be a character flaw . . . and while I enjoy Paranos views on football - when it gets to backsides - we got a slightly different perception . . .

But hey! The more the merrier! The Swedish Bikini Team alone would pull in every 5* in the nation - and we'd have to pick and select the 4*'s to be able to manage crowd control.
Excess cellulose? Hmm. Not everyone finds skinny Caucasian women attractive. Lack of cellulose I guess. We call it curves.😁

Advertisement
How about RayRay Joseph kicks off the weekend with a Friday afternoon commitment? Would be a great start to everything.

Excess cellulose? Hmm. Not everyone finds skinny Caucasian women attractive. Lack of cellulose I guess. We call it curves.😁

You need to go sit with Paranos . . . it's all GOOD!

I say cellulose - you say curves. I say F-16, you say C-130! I say GT-40, you say Chevy Suburban! I say Cigarette boat - you say Riverboat!

Ain't neither one of us wrong here!

And GO Canes!

Advertisement
You need to go sit with Paranos . . . it's all GOOD!

I say cellulose - you say curves. I say F-16, you say C-130! I say GT-40, you say Chevy Suburban! I say Cigarette boat - you say Riverboat!

Ain't neither one of us wrong here!

And GO Canes!
I was just throwing out your words. Cellulite is the cottage cheese on the legs and backside.

Non if the women I posted have cottage cheese. They all have thin waists. Curvacious.

Women have more body fat than men. It's just a matter of where it goes. Some women have large ******* Some larger butts. Some have neither.

Also, strong legs result in a round butt. Just look at any femal sprinter. It's all a matter of preference.

Early list per Gaby:

Michael Irvin

Jon Beason

Lamar Thomas

Sean Spence

Kenny Phillips

Jeremey Shockey

Allen Hurns

Lamar Miller

Travis Benjamin

Allen Bailey

Unreal. And of course Zo and Reed. Kind of surprised our superstar DEs aren't showing up. Taylor stands on his own though.

I was just throwing out your words. Cellulite is the cottage cheese on the legs and backside.

Non if the women I posted have cottage cheese. They all have thin waists. Curvacious.

Women have more body fat than men. It's just a matter of where it goes. Some women have large ******* Some larger butts. Some have neither.

Also, strong legs result in a round butt. Just look at any femal sprinter. It's all a matter of preference.

Oh, now you getting all technical . . .

You go back and look at those young women five years later - it's transmutated to cellulite.

Just saying . . .

Advertisement
Back