2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
What's all this Swedish bikini talk? That my be your wet dream, but these young men ain't interested. Get some women from all across the Caribbean and you have something. You don't even have to go far. Most of them are already here. Click on the pics below to see a larger images.

View attachment 191683View attachment 191684View attachment 191685View attachment 191686View attachment 191687View attachment 191688View attachment 191689View attachment 191690View attachment 191691View attachment 191692View attachment 191693View attachment 191694
Oh Dey thick thick wit dem cheeks

This kid is a str8 up STUD! Would be an amazing pull!
Couple people mentioned how good he was on here, #1 safety target etc. Where are you finding the film? Not saying he isn't a stud in any way as I really have no idea, thats why I want to check out.

Not to derail, but J Beast is one of my favorite all timers & an under the radar legend. I promise u if the injury bug didn’t shorten his career in 2011, my guy was on his way to Canton. He, Dan, & Yatil r three of my biggest “what ifs” story in Cane’s lore.

Glad my guy could be apart of the camp.
Yatil Green? Yes, the ultimate what-if. Maybe as gifted a WR as any to wear a Miami uniform. IIRC he was often bothered by hamstring pulls. Might have been indicative of muscular imbalances and may have contributed to the knee injury that ruined his NFL career. Or maybe just horrible luck.

Advertisement
Yatil Green? Yes, the ultimate what-if. Maybe as gifted a WR as any to wear a Miami uniform. IIRC he was often bothered by hamstring pulls. Might have been indicative of muscular imbalances and may have contributed to the knee injury that ruined his NFL career. Or maybe just horrible luck.
AR15 is mine. Yatil#2. Was so stoked when fins drafted Yatil. ..if only Marino (of all passers) had thrown a decent ball to him..smh

Advertisement
Taylor and Rolle best UM DB tandem ever?

Ehhh, Reed & Buchanon may have something to say about that w/ Rumph stepping in hollering “don’t ya’ll ninjas forget I was a 1st round pick too!”

I’m wondering if any CFB team have sent three, 1st round picks from a secondary in a single draft besides us. @Liberty City El u know this answer?

Ehhh, Reed & Buchanon may have something to say about that w/ Rumph stepping in hollering “don’t ya’ll ninjas forget I was a 1st round pick too!”

I’m wondering if any CFB team have sent three, 1st round picks from a secondary in a single draft besides us. @Liberty City El u know this answer?
s reactions wars GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing is ever over in recruiting you been around off enough you know that.
And you’ve been around to know if guys like Hoffman went as far as to bump their confidence this afternoon then it’s a ******* lock but here you are.

Advertisement
Back