2023 LEGENDS Weekend - Official Visit Weekend #4: June 24-26

Advertisement
I was just throwing out your words. Cellulite is the cottage cheese on the legs and backside.

Non if the women I posted have cottage cheese. They all have thin waists. Curvacious.

Women have more body fat than men. It's just a matter of where it goes. Some women have large ******* Some larger butts. Some have neither.

Also, strong legs result in a round butt. Just look at any femal sprinter. It's all a matter of preference.

TrumpyCane has stuffing

Advertisement
I think you will see alot of former Legends just come to campus to hang out and be apart of the event on some "pull-up" type stuff. Just because its not officially announced doesnt mean guys arent going to come and show love especially if they are in the city anyway.

What's all this Swedish bikini talk? That my be your wet dream, but these young men ain't interested. Get some women from all across the Caribbean and you have something. You don't even have to go far. Most of them are already here. Click on the pics below to see a larger images.

View attachment 191683View attachment 191684View attachment 191685View attachment 191686View attachment 191687View attachment 191688View attachment 191689View attachment 191690View attachment 191691View attachment 191692View attachment 191693View attachment 191694
Now this is how U do it. This is what I’d see at Caribana in the 90’s and early 2000’s. This is the best chick post hands down. Salute 🫡

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to derail, but J Beast is one of my favorite all timers & an under the radar legend. I promise u if the injury bug didn’t shorten his career in 2011, my guy was on his way to Canton. He, Dan, & Yatil r three of my biggest “what ifs” story in Cane’s lore.

Glad my guy could be apart of the camp.
And two of them were first round picks for the Panthers. :cry:

Advertisement
Back