Left w/out comment-uncle luke

That is 38 billion. That’s right. Billion. With a “b”.

She’s a real looker, too. 🤢

View attachment 131681
Mackenzie is the world's wealthiest woman as of late.

Advertisement
So she's almost 40 when she marries him, she's the dude's 7th marriage, their kids are over 18, she cheats on him, and she still wants to get paid 35k a month after their divorce? F**kin Boomers.
Going through a divorce right now; I’m not saying marriage is a scam, but some of these women know how to scam the system fa sho.

Going through a divorce right now; I’m not saying marriage is a scam, but some of these women know how to scam the system fa sho.

10 years ago for me. No matter how bad it gets, and mine was like having a kidney stone for a year, once you’re done you’ll feel like a new man.

Good luck getting through it brother!

Advertisement

View attachment 131681
She is now with that 38 Billion Dollar Makeover...

View attachment 131681

Compared to the ****eyed bimbo reporter that Bezulbub is currently married to....

Good for her. She got paid.

Advertisement
Sorry to hear that @Rellyrell, it is what it is, but yes some do know the system. Just do your part so it can be as smooth as possible!
You, also, have a life to live to the fullest. Be smart! God bless, kid

View attachment 131681
He isn't so shabby himself!! @OriginalCanesCanesCanes, they were perfect for each other... LOL

Advertisement
So she's almost 40 when she marries him, she's the dude's 7th marriage, their kids are over 18, she cheats on him, and she still wants to get paid 35k a month after their divorce? F**kin Boomers.
The ultimate finesse.

Advertisement
Marry a gold digger and that's what happens. Bunch of old fools thinking these young chicks want anything other than money from them? Play that game and deal with the stakes.

View attachment 131681
That's definitely the kind you make face the headboard.

Advertisement
Back