Left w/out comment-uncle luke

Advertisement
Sorry to hear that @Rellyrell, it is what it is, but yes some do know the system. Just do your part so it can be as smooth as possible!
You, also, have a life to live to the fullest. Be smart! God bless, kid
Appreciate it, bro, That’s exactly what I’m doing. Living for her got me chit my g...new re-set in life, and its a time to move differently.

Appreciate it, bro, That’s exactly what I’m doing. Living for her got me chit my g...new re-set in life, and its a time to move differently.
My best friend went through one last year and it was the best thing that happened to him. Hoping this can be similar for you my guy! Know it’s difficult to see it that way at the onset.

Advertisement
Hate to see stuff like that. Hope they can now focus on their child which is the most important thing now!! Especially in these times.

If I was the richest person on the planet I would send a **** pic out to everyone on the globe....over 18......with the caption "This is what the richest **** in the world looks like today".

My best friend went through one last year and it was the best thing that happened to him. Hoping this can be similar for you my guy! Know it’s difficult to see it that way at the onset.
Homie; I was in the chits for a min b/c, I know I f around w the homies on here, but I was loyal af to this chick in all ways. I mean I worked w a IG model who told me she was digging me, one of my clients from the 305 is a magazine model for those low riders mags asked me out, ex gfs trying to rekindle on the low....and I kept it solid at all times, not giving into the ego or trying to reminisce. And that broad had to nerve to step out. Lol. It’s good. I feel free af, doggy.

My bff, who I always had a crush on, has been there from day 1, and we starting to talk, and it’s the happiest I’ve been in a min. It’s just the financial chit that got me ****ed off b/c she faked a lot of chit to not work & support us, and like a dumb ***, I believed her & broke mad bread on her. Yet she feels she deserves to be comp’d. Lol. Scam, scam. Lol.

Homie; I was in the chits for a min b/c, I know I f around w the homies on here, but I was loyal af to this chick in all ways. I mean I worked w a IG model who told me she was digging me, one of my clients from the 305 is a magazine model for those low riders mags asked me out, ex gfs trying to rekindle on the low....and I kept it solid at all times, not giving into the ego or trying to reminisce. And that broad had to nerve to step out. Lol. It’s good. I feel free af, doggy.

My bff, who I always had a crush on, has been there from day 1, and we starting to talk, and it’s the happiest I’ve been in a min. It’s just the financial chit that got me ****ed off b/c she faked a lot of chit to not work & support us, and like a dumb ***, I believed her & broke mad bread on her. Yet she feels she deserves to be comp’d. Lol. Scam, scam. Lol.
I can admit that you are a better man then me...

Last edited:
Advertisement

That is 38 billion. That’s right. Billion. With a “b”.

She’s a real looker, too. 🤢

View attachment 131681
I need to marry rich. Lol Time for these chicks to pay up.

Advertisement
Amazed to see any chick could stay with that POS for this long...finally came to her senses...

Going through a divorce right now; I’m not saying marriage is a scam, but some of these women know how to scam the system fa sho.
Aye I just went through one in 2018 bruh.

but I’m jaded now. I feel like it’s a scam. I’m bout to move to Brazil in the next 3 years and try my luck down there.

Man, similar situation to my guy. Kept it solid while having chicks throw it at him left and right, never stepped out during the 10 year relationship. She had the nerve to have a whole *** affair less than 2 years into the marriage! He feels free as **** now though. I've seen more growth in him in the last year and a half they've been apart than the 10 years he was with the bird. You'll get through this bruh. Real ones always bounce back stronger.

Advertisement
Aye I just went through one in 2018 bruh.

but I’m jaded now. I feel like it’s a scam. I’m bout to move to Brazil in the next 3 years and try my luck down there.
I’m trying not to be, but bruh I feel u b/c I am fighting that feeling.

But u go to Brazil, u def gone pull a lil mama wanting a ring, and u gone wanna put a ring on it. Lol. Two of my frats parked shop in Columbia & Brazil, respectively, and yeah....they married again to some loyal, bad af chicks. That American dollar goes a long way out there, and the women love American men.

Last edited:
I’m trying not to be, but bruh I feel u b/c I am fighting that feeling.

But u go to Brazil, u def gone pull a lil mama wanting a ring, and if u gone wanna put a ring on it. Lol. Two of my frats parked shop in Columbia & Brazil, respectively, and yeah....they married again to some loyal, bad af chicks. That American dollar goes a long way out there, and the women love American men.

Im already knowing!

I’m going back down for 3 weeks in November. Ever since my divorce I been just stacking bread to get up out of here permanently lol.

Man, similar situation to my guy. Kept it solid while having chicks throw it at him left and right, never stepped out during the 10 year relationship. She had the nerve to have a whole *** affair less than 2 years into the marriage! He feels free as **** now though. I've seen more growth in him in the last year and a half they've been apart than the 10 years he was with the bird. You'll get through this bruh. Real ones always bounce back stronger.
Cold game out there, my g. Smh. Chris Brown told us back in, what, 2016-17....these hoes ain’t loyal

Advertisement
Back