Left w/out comment-uncle luke

Mann. No trying luck necessary down there. Easy as 1-2-3. All shapes, sizes, colors. Whew. COVID messed up me going back for Carnival 2021.

I love it down there bro. My boy been living in Rio for 5 years now. Carnaval is insanity. I’m still relatively young at 27 too so I should be good.

Advertisement
Im already knowing!

I’m going back down for 3 weeks in November. Ever since my divorce I been just stacking bread to get up out of here permanently lol.
Yeah, yeah...it’s corrupt af down there in some parts, but I love Brazil. Chit, one of my ex’s from Brazil. Met her at a strip club in LA and her dancer name was Brazil. Lol. Chick was bad af, loyal af (liked literally called/texted after every set to keep me tapped in). Then she had to move back to take care of her family.

South American women r different, but they can be tricky too, b/c her sister was the exact opposite. Lol. As long as they not Americanized. Lol.

Yeah, yeah...it’s corrupt af down there in some parts, but I love Brazil. Chit, one of my ex’s from Brazil. Met her at a strip club in LA and her dancer name was Brazil. Lol. Chick was bad af, loyal af (liked literally called/texted after every set to keep me tapped in). Then she had to move back to take care of her family.

South American women r different, but they can be tricky too, b/c her sister was the exact opposite. Lol. As long as they not Americanized. Lol.

Facts! They can’t be Americanized at all!

And that’s what’s up you got me even more hyped bruh. I swear November can’t come fast enough lol

tenor-18.gif

Advertisement
Appreciate it, bro, That’s exactly what I’m doing. Living for her got me chit my g...new re-set in life, and its a time to move differently.

I hear you, my brother, but keep in mind the chit you did wrong in this last one, correct it for you and your new one. Everyday you must move differently, keep it pushing on the positive! I wish you the best, pimp, life waits for no one, crack a smile and of course.... start cracking some new ***. ( Once all this is final) cuz lawyers be havin' some P.I. following yo ***.... Stay sharp!

Advertisement
Back