Leeward Brown has Committed

Advertisement
This dude has that protypical Mauler size haven't looked at the HL tape yet but Man I love OG's that are over 320!!

Advertisement
I was wondering if he will blow up with offers and/or take part in any all star games. Just curious if he has that type of talent, should have known someone would freak out about a star comment.

I was only kidding cupcake.. Bring it in here for the real thing.

341.gif

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports 1h

Spoke to Miramar OL Leeward Brown and he said the plan is still to commit to Miami when he visits today/ tonight

Advertisement
Lol McFadden a "miramar guy" has he played a down yet in red white & blue?

he str8 From HOLLYWOOD.....

My alma mater and my boi Bryant Mcfadden lil cousin...he's not a MIRAMAR KID @ all.....just going their for this yr...has no real connections to the school other than some 7 on 7 stuff

He is in a meeting with Al Golden and his family at UM as we speak commiting after the basketball game he was invited to

Lol McFadden a "miramar guy" has he played a down yet in red white & blue?

he str8 From HOLLYWOOD.....

My alma mater and my boi Bryant Mcfadden lil cousin...he's not a MIRAMAR KID @ all.....just going their for this yr...has no real connections to the school other than some 7 on 7 stuff

I used to work for a "major telecommunications company" in the west hollywood/Miramar/Pembroke Pines area. I wish all of these kids the best of luck! Go down Miramar/Hallandale Pkwy., and make a left on Island Dr., and you are looking straight at the jumbotron @ Sunlife Stadium. These kids are the closest high school to the SunLife stadium with Carol City, Norland, and McArthur all within a mile and a half range (google map it).

Advertisement
From Pete on Twitter:

@PeterAriz: 2015 OL Leeward Brown has officially committed to Miami #Canes #Miramar

A great pickup at a need position. Dat Run Blockin.

/offer from Marshall does worry me though.

not saying they are good or anything but every year they pick up AT LEAST 1-2 ballers because thats the only school they can qualify for worth a ****

Advertisement
Back