Leavitt to fau

Advertisement
**** so UM passed on him..UF..FSU...UCF..USF..even Keizer
All I know is 25 1st rounders 95-2004....
All I know is 1 NFL HOFer (Reed) (soon to be 6...Gore..Wayne..Dre...Wilfork...Edge)
All I know is he layed Absolute Waste too an NFL Draft for 7yrs (98-04)
All I know is he Destroyed every Important Draft record that existed
All I know is this was all done primarily because of "His" evaluations....
All I know is all of it was done under the strictest NCAA Penalties since SMU
CaneinOrlando has always loved Facts....
All the rest can kiss my Cane Loving ***...

All I know is 25 1st rounders 95-2004....
All I know is 1 NFL HOFer (Reed) (soon to be 6...Gore..Wayne..Dre...Wilfork...Edge)
All I know is he layed Absolute Waste too an NFL Draft for 7yrs (98-04)
All I know is he Destroyed every Important Draft record that existed
All I know is this was all done primarily because of "His" evaluations....
All I know is all of it was done under the strictest NCAA Penalties since SMU
CaneinOrlando has always loved Facts....
All the rest can kiss my Cane Loving ***...
20 years ago..like I said we all appreciate what butch did in his stint here

20 years ago..like I said we all appreciate what butch did in his stint here
In my case, I've appreciated what he's done not only for UM...but for myself & family for 24yrs...so you'll have to excuse me....Oh...and Btw...don't leave out 84-88...he closed on alot of them as well...

Advertisement
He's the most overrated DC on this board.
So r u saying u wouldnt take Leavitt over our current pair? Better yet over our current pair plus one in mandy? No other options available. Simply him or any of those three. Personally our current pair I wouldnt want on staff at Edison & mandy (regardless of having good to great results in certain categories)is all about flash. He lacks substance as in flat out line up and each man be in a position to mollywhop the person directly on the opposite side of the ball from them. I'd take Leavitt in that situation personally.(ALOT of other options I'd definitely take over him) We need to get back to a strong base that can dominant regardless of blitz packages. That's not against what we have. It's just fact. Thats why tight ends murder us. Thats why strong oline play murders us,running game etc. If you can pick up our blitz packages you can probably beat us relatively easily. Because without dominant line play we have some very big flaws.

So r u saying u wouldnt take Leavitt over our current pair? Better yet over our current pair plus one in mandy? No other options available. Simply him or any of those three. Personally our current pair I wouldnt want on staff at Edison & mandy (regardless of having good to great results in certain categories)is all about flash. He lacks substance as in flat out line up and each man be in a position to mollywhop the person directly on the opposite side of the ball from them. I'd take Leavitt in that situation personally.(ALOT of other options I'd definitely take over him) We need to get back to a strong base that can dominant regardless of blitz packages. That's not against what we have. It's just fact. Thats why tight ends murder us. Thats why strong oline play murders us,running game etc. If you can pick up our blitz packages you can probably beat us relatively easily. Because without dominant line play we have some very big flaws.
Never said Baker was better, I said Leavitt was the most overrated DC on this board.

No statement I ever make is in favor of this current staff, I've said hundreds of times in dozens of threads I want Baker fired & he should've never been hired in the first place. I'm no fan of Baker by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn't mean Leavitt is some great DC, he's overrated. Both things can be true, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

As far as DC's my top guys have always been David Reeves, Morgan Scalley, Fran Brown, Marcus Freeman, Zach Arnett, Danny Gonzales or Chad Glasgow. I'd even be in favor of bringing in a guy like Mike MacDonald from the Ravens & give him a shot.

Advertisement
Never said Baker was better, I said Leavitt was the most overrated DC on this board.

No statement I ever make is in favor of this current staff, I've said hundreds of times in dozens of threads I want Baker fired & he should've never been hired in the first place. I'm no fan of Baker by any stretch of the imagination, but that doesn't mean Leavitt is some great DC, he's overrated. Both things can be true, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

As far as DC's my top guys have always been David Reeves, Morgan Scalley, Fran Brown, Marcus Freeman, Zach Arnett, Danny Gonzales or Chad Glasgow. I'd even be in favor of bringing in a guy like Mike MacDonald from the Ravens & give him a shot.
That's why I asked the question brother. Didnt know one way or the other what opinion you held so I asked. I certainly agree hes overrated. (far as how the geniuses here view him) Two gaurentees though with Leavitt. His defenses are tough and they are physical. Doesnt mean they're disciplined though unfortunately for him. As he's a testament to when a defense plays tough and physical it can keep you relevant for a long time. I'd add about forty names to that list that I'd take over any of those 4. Is what it is.

Advertisement
Back