Leavitt to fau

Advertisement
What’s worst;

If we somehow lose to LA Tech, we will be the worst FBS team in Fl. I thought I would never ever say that. Bottom 3 between us, FSU, and UF....yes. But the worst team in Fla?? Naw!!!! Impossible.

you’re breaking my heart. You gonna make me listen to nick cannon dissing eminem again to make me feel better. At least I ain’t THAT DUDE...

Advertisement
No he Doesn't have far superior advantages
South Florida 2 and 3 stars equals 3 and 4 stars anywhere else..FIU has a couple guys in the secondary who will play in Sunday’s. And a tailback and that QB..that tackle who got hurt will be drafted too. FIU was built by the same Gawd who built the greatest team ever..don’t tell me he forgot how to do that

Advertisement
South Florida 2 and 3 stars equals 3 and 4 stars anywhere else..FIU has a couple guys in the secondary who will play in Sunday’s. And a tailback and that QB..that tackle who got hurt will be drafted too. FIU was built by the same Gawd who built the greatest team ever..don’t tell me he forgot how to do that
2 and 3 stars??....Stop it...the tailback and QB will not be playing on Sundays...

2 and 3 stars??....Stop it...the tailback and QB will not be playing on Sundays...
Brother I’ll bet you Dinner and drink that Morgan will be drafted. I’ll take that bet. And if he’s not he will be a high priority UDFA. The kids can make all the throws from a arm strength standpoint. He’s already accepted a invitation to the shrine Game..that LB sage Lewis also has draft buzz..

Advertisement
Objective argument can be made to justify FAU as the 2nd best program in the state.

Right now, it’s between them and UCF.

One of the argument points is the schedule they play.
As bad as our schedule was, FAU's was worse.

We can guess all we want on what our record would be with their schedule, but that's not the point.
I know the knee jerk response is that they blew out FIU. Great, after going through the gauntlet of Marshall (L), Old Dominion, and Western Kentucky the 3 weeks prior.
What is their "signature" win this year? Is it UAB or SMU?

And why is it even a question between UCF and FAU?
UCF beat FAU by 5 touchdowns. The same UCF that lost to Pitt.

With the apples and oranges schedules, it's all objective guesswork.

Advertisement
Going bby the odds yes he will have a hard time making it..but he has NFL talent for sure...Butch lost to Arky state with NFL talent at QB
Stop it...Arky has wayyyy more talent....Keep making fun of a Coach who stuck 12" of C*ck down Desi's throat...

Yes the amazing Leavitt so good that everyone is after him, oh wait..

Gotta love the sucking off of guys like this by some.

Dude is somehow a next-level offensive guru because of his run putting South Florida on the map.

Since then, three years coaching linebackers for the 49ers, two years as a defensive coordinator at Colorado and two at Oregon, before a one-year stint as an "analyst" at Florida State last year.

If this guy is so great—like a Mike Leach—where are the big time progress knocking down his door?

Dude goes from Florida State to FAU and this is supposed to show him in a favorable light?

Advertisement
Back