Leavitt to fau

Advertisement
Gotta love the sucking off of guys like this by some.

Dude is somehow a next-level offensive guru because of his run putting South Florida on the map.

Since then, three years coaching linebackers for the 49ers, two years as a defensive coordinator at Colorado and two at Oregon, before a one-year stint as an "analyst" at Florida State last year.

If this guy is so great—like a Mike Leach—where are the big time progress knocking down his door?

Dude goes from Florida State to FAU and this is supposed to show him in a favorable light?

Guy hasn’t done jack chit since USF but every time his name is mentioned ppl act like he coached the 2000 Ravens or something

Don't care....Bottomline is...4-2 against UM with far less talent....Proof is in the pudding
I care... we could be going 8-5, 9-4,
7-6 with butch and ppl would still be bringing up 95-2000..but where’s the banana pudding, I want some

Advertisement
I care... we could be going 8-5, 9-4,
7-6 with butch and ppl would still be bringing up 95-2000..but where’s the banana pudding, I want some
Nobody's harping about that...what me and others are miffed at is his absence from 01-14....We'd have more Crystal FBs at Hecht...
That I can promise you....but by all means...enjoy the irrelevance for another yr....Ya know...the irrelevance that started immediately after the last of Butch's kids left in 04.....What a F-ing coincidence........

Nobody's harping about that...what me and others are miffed at is his absence from 01-14....We'd have more Crystal FBs at Hecht...
That I can promise you....but by all means...enjoy the irrelevance for another yr....Ya know...the irrelevance that started immediately after the last of Butch's kids left in 04.....What a F-ing coincidence........
You and others thinking Butch can get it done in this landscape of CFB is what I’m miffed about..after Cleve nobody would touch him..after UNC nobody touched him. He can’t win a conference championship at FIU who has more recruiting advantages than anyone else in that conference..appreciation for what he did here at the time he did tho

You and others thinking Butch can get it done in this landscape of CFB is what I’m miffed about..after Cleve nobody would touch him..after UNC nobody touched him. He can’t win a conference championship at FIU who has more recruiting advantages than anyone else in that conference..appreciation for what he did here at the time he did tho
Look Dummy...stop putting words in my mouth...Nowhere did I ever say "Present Day Butch"....Stop telling me about the same "Nobody Touched him after UNC BS"...You don't know him personally...so what gives you the right to make a statement like that??
@dsddcane and myself know him very well...We both can assure you he had numerous chances to go elsewhere from 07 on....Not once did I ever say I wanted Butch back at UM after 2014....I wanted Gary Patterson....

Advertisement
Don't care....Bottomline is...4-2 against UM with far less talent....Proof is in the pudding

I'll give you this year, but all I've ever heard was look at what talent he had brought to UNC. Sure, he beat us, but so did a lot of people. Which one is it though, he had all that talent at UNC or he didn't? You can't have it both ways.

By the way, what did that talent get him? 8 wins as a highpoint? In this day and age where coaching moves and offers are talked about on the internet, print, and television guess he has information on lock down. Dude had offers besides FIU, sure.

Once again, those who claim to be UM fans always found bashing the very coaches that brought Greatness to UM and gave them something to beat their chest about. Anybody that's foolish enuff to bash butch davis and say dont bring em back to UM, cause the famous "the game has passed him by" or the infamous "nobody would touch em" crap is some of the stupidest **** i've heard. No college coach knows talent and how to develop that talent and how to put a staff together in college football better than coach davis. Now if you want to state facts, is butch davis the best game day coach, by no means, that's about the only thing he can be bashed for, but everything else, he got it on lock, and since UM is run by pussies, they'd rather continue in mediocrity, got lucky coach richt became available in the 9th hour, cause just think, at the rate this program is being run, had he been able to stick around, even swasey would've had a chance at being the next headman in charge before diaz.

Dont brag or boast about no UM players or teams without respecting the headman that helped to bring them about, you look foolish people!

Look Dummy...stop putting words in my mouth...Nowhere did I ever say "Present Day Butch"....Stop telling me about the same "Nobody Touched him after UNC BS"...You don't know him personally...so what gives you the right to make a statement like that??
@dsddcane and myself know him very well...We both can assure you he had numerous chances to go elsewhere from 07 on....Not once did I ever say I wanted Butch back at UM after 2014....I wanted Gary Patterson....
😂 🤣🤣🤣 so he just turned down other big time jobs for UNC..and FIU

Advertisement
Objective argument can be made to justify FAU as the 2nd best program in the state.

Right now, it’s between them and UCF.

FAU will quickly fall into suckitude under Taggart.

For God's sake, this is a guy who was lucky not to go 3-9 or 2-10 (BC and Louisville should have been losses and even Sanford game could have been loss) after inheriting top 5 talent.

Once again, those who claim to be UM fans always found bashing the very coaches that brought Greatness to UM and gave them something to beat their chest about. Anybody that's foolish enuff to bash butch davis and say dont bring em back to UM, cause the famous "the game has passed him by" or the infamous "nobody would touch em" crap is some of the stupidest **** i've heard. No college coach knows talent and how to develop that talent and how to put a staff together in college football better than coach davis. Now if you want to state facts, is butch davis the best game day coach, by no means, that's about the only thing he can be bashed for, but everything else, he got it on lock, and since UM is run by pussies, they'd rather continue in mediocrity, got lucky coach richt became available in the 9th hour, cause just think, at the rate this program is being run, had he been able to stick around, even swasey would've had a chance at being the next headman in charge before diaz.

Dont brag or boast about no UM players or teams without respecting the headman that helped to bring them about, you look foolish people!
This may be the only time I agree with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back