LB Vincent Shavers commits to Canes

View as article
Advertisement
Shavers had a big hit on QB scramble

I think he had good coverage also on a play to Smith where he was helping the CB

Anyone got a size or weight on Shavers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How has this kid looked in his senior season? Miami Caliber?
I just know you aint asking if a prop joe kid is miami caliber?.

Think a Michael Pinkney type once he adds weight. Good at slipping blocks and shooting gaps and getting in the backfield.

Whole youth career and some high school has played rb,so his iq is very high of reading knowing plays.

When i coached him he was all the rave as a running back, him and Bullet Gause, and my best friend coached him on defense and we told him and everyone else he would be a d1 linebacker. It came to the fruition.

Think old school miami lb size 6'0 220-225 when filled of agression. He can shirt and get acclimated since last years lb group appears ahead of the game with players.

I live in SC, I know where to get one of those...
Napier is going to fly to games in this:

1696090838926.jpeg

I just know you aint asking if a prop joe kid is miami caliber?.

Think a Michael Pinkney type once he adds weight. Good at slipping blocks and shooting gaps and getting in the backfield.

Whole youth career and some high school has played rb,so his iq is very high of reading knowing plays.

When i coached him he was all the rave as a running back, him and Bullet Gause, and my best friend coached him on defense and we told him and everyone else he would be a d1 linebacker. It came to the fruition.

Think old school miami lb size 6'0 220-225 when filled of agression. He can shirt and get acclimated since last years lb group appears ahead of the game with players.
Sub 4.6 guy? Speed was Pinckney achilles heel.

Advertisement
Back