LB Marcellius Pulliam talks big hits, good books and spring football

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

LB Marcellius Pulliam introduced himself to Canes fans against Boston College, as he snatched an INT and sent the sidelines into a frenzy. Marcellius met with the CanesInSight Podcast to discuss his development, Canes Connection and more:

On spring practice: Spring ball has been amazing. All the linebackers are making plays and we got some young guys coming in making plays. Cameron Pruitt, Adarius Hayes, the older guys like Wesley Bissainthe, Chase Smith, Bobby...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Another great interview. Everyone of these young fellas have been really impressive.

Read an article yesterday that said Martinez turned down $400K to return to Oregon State and it also said the kids that are transferring out of there are leaving because the school basically has no conference affiliation.

Advertisement
On paper this is the best most athletic LB room we've had in a long long time. Hopefully some of these guys have the instincts too.

Advertisement
Click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription. More importantly, you get access to a regular, private Zoom call with me where I share information I can’t share publicly. This is in addition to the other member benefits Canes Connection provides.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

billy mayes GIF

Another great interview. Everyone of these young fellas have been really impressive.

Read an article yesterday that said Martinez turned down $400K to return to Oregon State and it also said the kids that are transferring out of there are leaving because the school basically has no conference affiliation.
****..I keeping forgetting the Pac-12 is no longer. Makes sense now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back