LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Let me tell u dis fellas. There are Samoans....and then there are what we call palagi toi Samoans🤣🤣🤣. All the current Samoan wrestlers are Palagi toi's lol. Its not their fault, but they weren't raised the traditional Samoan way. None of thess wrestlers know how to speak the language, and that includes the Rock lol. Francis and Cisco was raised the Samoan way. Walking to school wearing two left slippers and then wearing the same 2 shirts and shorts for one week. You wake up in the morning before school to do yard work. These boyz will def bring that blue collar nature, MC preaches. I think thats why Samoans/polys gravitate towards MC. He's authentic and preaches hard work. Lets faaahkkknnn gooooooo!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me tell u dis fellas. There are Samoans....and then there are what we call palagi toi Samoans🤣🤣🤣. All the current Samoan wrestlers are Palagi toi's lol. Its not their fault, but they weren't raised the traditional Samoan way. None of thess wrestlers know how to speak the language, and that includes the Rock lol. Francis and Cisco was raised the Samoan way. Walking to school wearing two left slippers and then wearing the same 2 shirts and shorts for one week. You wake up in the morning before school to do yard work. These boyz will def bring that blue collar nature, MC preaches. I think thats why Samoans/polys gravitate towards MC. He's authentic and preaches hard work. Lets faaahkkknnn gooooooo!!!!!
Could not agree with this more. I hope they produce 10 D1 players/year and we get them all.

Advertisement
Watch the read on the pick 6 and tell me what Miami Lb has done that recently?
I’ve done the research. He’s definitely a quality player. I’m not a fan of going off of a single highlight. My question was fair at the time of the post.

Advertisement
Hopefully both of the brothers can link up with Tua and train during the off-season.
Yeah Tua has a lot to teach them about offensive line and linebacker play. Excellent insight.

GIF by Bounce

Filled a major need
Automatic starter at lb
And one with upside
Not maxed out jag like the ucla dude we got last year
We hyped up to feel better about missing on the good ones
If u go by rankings
He’s already a p5 starter all conf level
So he would be high four star with room to improve

Advertisement
Yeah Tua has a lot to teach them about offensive line and linebacker play. Excellent insight.

GIF by Bounce
I never said he did…. You act like players from multiple positions can’t train together. South Florida has tons of these off-season camps that train everything from OL to kickers.

Advertisement
Back