LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Advertisement
Yes? I said train not coach. Tua is probably the most famous Samoan player in the league, I’m sure it would be cool for the brothers to work out with him in the offseason.
1671679101513.gif

If that’s their commitment video, can’t wait to what their NBC sit-com ends up looking like…

G
Another portal dude would be solid. Chase coming off an injury and I'd rather not have Keontra Smith and Flagg get meaningful snaps.

Basically it's Wes, Mauigoa, and the freshman now
I’m surprised keontra didn’t hit the portal and Flagg is the coaches favorite so we will see how it plays out , that kid Caleb who transferred from Texas don’t need to see the field either

Advertisement
G

I’m surprised keontra didn’t hit the portal and Flagg is the coaches favorite so we will see how it plays out , that kid Caleb who transferred from Texas don’t need to see the field either
Yea we will see if he hits the portal. Flagg will stay on I think. Caleb Johnson? He’s from Ucla and I think he’s done here.

Whoa- pls pin this video... I have had the opportunity to surf in Hawaii and I will tell you that you do not **** ever with the natives. They will ***** you up good. It is a fighting culture. Saw so many fights between Brazilians and locals. They dont back down nor they stop until you are beat up real good. This is a huge pick up as far as talent AND CULTURE is concerned.

I’ve done the research. He’s definitely a quality player. I’m not a fan of going off of a single highlight. My question was fair at the time of the post.
I looked at a lot more than 1 highlight fella. You asked a question, you got an answer. Simple. Welcome to forums.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look when I asked the question dip ****. I had never heard of him until that moment. When I didn’t get any responses, I looked into him.
Well what a class act. Tip, do your own research before asking others to. Capice? Have a good weekend! Merry Christmas and Go Canes.

Well what a class act. Tip, do your own research before asking others to. Capice? Have a good weekend! Merry Christmas and Go Canes.
You came for me first. Don't you act all holier than thou. Like you said, it’s a forum. You can ask questions.

Advertisement
You came for me first. Don't you act all holier than thou. Like you said, it’s a forum. You can ask questions.
That one can't answer themselves. If you can't handle the feedback without calling people names, leave. And you opened the door with a question that you could have answered yourself , like the rest of us did. Big boy stuff huh?

Try to start a dialogue on a player and you stick your nose up at my question? Off of a single highlight? Okay 👍

That one can't answer themselves. If you can't handle the feedback without calling people names, leave. And you opened the door with a question that you could have answered yourself , like the rest of us did. Big boy stuff huh?
It’s a forum to thousands of people. I can’t ask if one of them knows about a certain player?

Advertisement
Back