LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Advertisement
FWIW, WSU fans love this kid. Say he's an athletic kid who can thump. Future pro.

1670443155982.gif

Did you see the level of athleticism displayed on that one play!?

He’s already the best LB in the room when he arrives.

It’s Wesley, Smith and a bunch of major scrubs.

I’m actually surprised more LB’s haven’t hit the portal voluntarily yet.
Mauigoa, Bissianthe, Smith and add another portal LB. Plus the stud true freshmen Aguirre, Bryant, Washington, Pullman and hopefully Stanquan Clark. Then Flagg and Caleb Johnson to give us experienced depth. That group has promise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
with all due respect...Are you really gonna go off what someone tells you on the board any more than you can base your belief on measurables, pedigree, season stats and film you can google on your own?
Yes, some posters on here, **** yeah. There are others, honestly majority I don’t pay attention to. But there are some on here that know what the **** they’re talking about.

If nepotism is the C U L C H A at Um and has been for the last 25 years.....go full NEPO.....

Bring him in....go bring Damari Brown so we can have Selwyn Browns kids....we need a rb....send Frank Gore Jr a Southwest ticket...and we need safety depth yall know who's lil brother.

Advertisement
The idea that we may have a Francisco on the team and he's not a scrappy 5'7" undersized linebacker from Belen or Columbus who wears socks and slides and drives a souped-up Accord is disappointing though.
Your also forgetting the side part hair cut.

Bro, legit one of the funniest scenes in any comedy. I mean everything about it, bro.

My guy said:
“Don’t ask, how come, uh uh uh why come pastor gots to have him a nice house, huh?! Or uh, why come uh uh pastor gots to have a nice car, huh?! Don’t ask, I say don’t ask, I say………..don’t aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask no ?’s, just give the $.”
how he said the just give the money part.....lol

Advertisement
not sure he's an all conference type player but his tape looks better than flagg and he's athletic enough in pass coverage which is our biggest problem

him and flowe can help transform the room instantly and we'll have to pray for the injury gods on flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back