LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Bol is funny asf. I remember him from comicview.

One of the funniest scenes of that movie.

Bro, legit one of the funniest scenes in any comedy. I mean everything about it, bro.

My guy said:
“Don’t ask, how come, uh uh uh why come pastor gots to have him a nice house, huh?! Or uh, why come uh uh pastor gots to have a nice car, huh?! Don’t ask, I say don’t ask, I say………..don’t aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask no ?’s, just give the $.”

Advertisement
Bro, legit one of the funniest scenes in any comedy. I mean everything about it, bro.

My guy said:
“Don’t ask, how come, uh uh uh why come pastor gots to have him a nice house, huh?! Or uh, why come uh uh pastor gots to have a nice car, huh?! Don’t ask, I say don’t ask, I say………..don’t aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaask no ?’s, just give the $.”
Shît was funny because it's true in black churches. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

My guy said:

My favorite scene from Don't be a Menace. Dude stole the movie. "Abraham didn't ask no questions... and that's what God expects."

Fun fact, the actor who played the pastor (Lester Barrie) there is actually a preacher in real life.

Man you had me trippin’ for a second. I thought Francis flipped to another school.
Man, I was about to go the way of the cat, when I saw that name. Quit playin wit me like dat, gahdamnit!!!
Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
With all due respect…. I thank you for the numbers and the video of the pic but, is he any good? Legit question, haven’t watch Washington St since the last time we played them in the Sun Bowl.

with all due respect...Are you really gonna go off what someone tells you on the board any more than you can base your belief on measurables, pedigree, season stats and film you can google on your own?

Advertisement
Back