LB Francisco Mauigoa picks Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only 60 tackles??

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF's show GIF
Only 2 more than Corey Flagg, he must not be good

I mentioned it in the other thread but he was a QB growing up. Still a lot of untapped potential from the Lb spot.

I love that. Fairly common for QBs to play LB in high school and vice versa. Usually means good things between the ears

Chris Collinsworth mentioned something fascinating while calling a Kansas City Chiefs game earlier this season. He said the Chiefs have six starting players on offense who played quarterback in high school and/or college. He said that guys who play QB growing up tend to have a better macro understanding of an offense.

Advertisement
Did you see the level of athleticism displayed on that one play!?

He’s already the best LB in the room when he arrives.

It’s Wesley, Smith and a bunch of major scrubs.

I’m actually surprised more LB’s haven’t hit the portal voluntarily yet.

They're already all off the team. We only currently have Chase, Wes, Corey on the roster for spring ball. That's pathetic depth.

Advertisement
I mentioned it in the other thread but he was a QB growing up. Still a lot of untapped potential from the Lb spot.
Love the idea of an athletic linebacker being a former QB. Tells me at minimum he’s got the mental part down….

I equate it to being a former pitcher turned position player/hitter in baseball - you kinda have an idea what the pitcher is thinking when at the plate.

Sign him up!

Chris Collinsworth mentioned something fascinating while calling a Kansas City Chiefs game earlier this season. He said the Chiefs have six starting players on offense who played quarterback in high school and/or college. He said that guys who play QB growing up tend to have a better macro understanding of an offense.
Yep.

In the same way you’d want a football player with a multi-sport background to build his overall athletic foundation, it’s also great to not have players specialize too early at one position and ideally play both sides of the ball.

A quarterback who plays mike or safety (or vice Versa) is a lovely sight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back