LB Drill

In defense of the ones who didn't know the drill (including myself - though I assumed the last 2 were working out the drill in slow motion).... Grace, a senior, went through the drill so fast and fluid that it DID seem like the other two were a bit lost. Couple that with the fact that the LB coach (Diaz or GA?) made remarks towards Juwon and the freshman, not Grace.

We aren't all football experts. It's more moronic to assume that the majority of the board should know this random LB/DE drill.

Mr. Quarterman did a good job explaining it without being condescending towards others.

/carry on

No. It's actually significantly more moronic to rip guys when you don't know what the fck you're watching. If you don't know what the drill requires, then shut the fck up with the criticism.

And who the **** are you??? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and ain't a **** thing you can do about it.

You're entitled to the opinion that 2 plus 2 equals 5 or that the earth is flat. But when you express those stupid opinions understand that you'll continue to be a failure.

If you want to be an idiot and get exposed as one, then go ahead and rip players for doing a drill wrong when you don't know what the fck the drill requires.

Do you possess the cognitive capacity to understand that an opinion based on zero knowledge is just retarded blathering? Do you think it's a good idea to run your dirty sewer about players and get exposed as a moron when you have no idea what the fck you're looking at? Fcking dumb asses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's better to keep your mouth closed and let everyone assume you are a dumbass then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

In defense of the ones who didn't know the drill (including myself - though I assumed the last 2 were working out the drill in slow motion).... Grace, a senior, went through the drill so fast and fluid that it DID seem like the other two were a bit lost. Couple that with the fact that the LB coach (Diaz or GA?) made remarks towards Juwon and the freshman, not Grace.

We aren't all football experts. It's more moronic to assume that the majority of the board should know this random LB/DE drill.

Mr. Quarterman did a good job explaining it without being condescending towards others.

/carry on

No. It's actually significantly more moronic to rip guys when you don't know what the fck you're watching. If you don't know what the drill requires, then shut the fck up with the criticism.

And who the **** are you??? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and ain't a **** thing you can do about it.

You're entitled to the opinion that 2 plus 2 equals 5 or that the earth is flat. But when you express those stupid opinions understand that you'll continue to be a failure.

If you want to be an idiot and get exposed as one, then go ahead and rip players for doing a drill wrong when you don't know what the fck the drill requires.

Do you possess the cognitive capacity to understand that an opinion based on zero knowledge is just retarded blathering? Do you think it's a good idea to run your dirty sewer about players and get exposed as a moron when you have no idea what the fck you're looking at? Fcking dumb asses.

I'm a season ticket holder and I'll be at the Spring Game would love to continue this conversation in person. But judging by how many posts you have you're probably the guy who starts game day threads instead of actually going to games.

/carry on

I'm a season ticket holder and I'll be at the Spring Game would love to continue this conversation in person. But judging by how many posts you have you're probably the guy who starts game day threads instead of actually going to games.

:larryd::jordan::11263323124_b207743

I'm just curious ... What, exactly, about this discussion would need to be continued?

Lol

:larryd::jordan::11263323124_b207743

I'm just curious ... What, exactly, about this discussion would need to be continued?

Lol

Your Mom never taught you when grown folks are talking STFU!!

Advertisement
images.jpg

/carry on

I'll look for the guy wearing a hockey helmet, Velcro sneakers from Publix, and a faded Russell Athletics Ken Dorsey replica with baseball cards falling out of your ***** pack screaming "Kick a touchdown, Lebron!!!". Fck outta, fckboy, with your meat me somewhere schtick.

Advertisement
What is the purpose of this LB drill?

Why did some say grace didn't do the drill correctly Compared to Young and Smith?

I would like a better understanding on such drills,thanks to those "who know" for sharing some input.

Grace didn't do it properly because he didn't use his leg to "box" out the Lineman. (or dummy in this case)

The idea is to rip across the dummy's face and use that inside leg to wrap around and "stack" the Lineman. Kinda like how you would box a man out in basketball.

Young and Smith looked awkward because they were going slow and trying to perfect the technique.

Grace didn't do it properly because he didn't use his leg to "box" out the Lineman. (or dummy in this case)

The idea is to rip across the dummy's face and use that inside leg to wrap around and "stack" the Lineman. Kinda like how you would box a man out in basketball.

Young and Smith looked awkward because they were going slow and trying to perfect the technique.

Thank You CM for explaining it to me. I kinda understand it better now,it just that Grace looked so fluid in the drill, if you didn't know any better it looks like he's doing it properly,which is not true..
Thanks for not ripping me as I didn't fully know what i was look for to who was doing the drill correctly as you clearly explained.

Agree...Stacking was the word i was looking for

Advertisement

I'll look for the guy wearing a hockey helmet, Velcro sneakers from Publix, and a faded Russell Athletics Ken Dorsey replica with baseball cards falling out of your ***** pack screaming "Kick a touchdown, Lebron!!!". Fck outta, fckboy, with your meat me somewhere schtick.

Lmao!!! That's some funny ****. Hopefully you'll be able to make it down for the Spring Game. Baseball cards falling out ***** pack you're hilarious. See on the 16th

Lmao!!! That's some funny ****. Hopefully you'll be able to make it down for the Spring Game. Baseball cards falling out ***** pack you're hilarious. See on the 16th

[video=youtube;FMf_jlhZ68g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back