LB Alex Figueroa Commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
MV5BMTcxOTQwMTQ3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDcyOTQwNw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Advertisement
I wonder what position he's coming in at....from those clips, he looks like an option at TE.

kid looks nice. looks real versatile . Maybe LB/DE/TE, though his nastiness certainly would serve him better on D

I wonder what position he's coming in at....from those clips, he looks like an option at TE.

Definitely a possibility. Looks like he has a defensive mentality though but you might be on to something.

i'm impressed w/ his play on both sides of the ball.
if he's 6'4, i like him at mlb or d end.
kid can catch as well and looks like a good athlete.

Advertisement
The heck? You keep this beast on defense and let him destroy people.

Unless we strike out on Sandland or the other TE who has the long name.

Hold your horses I think he may want to.be a cane but his commitment maybe conditional.on several factors such as if there is room and if he qualify's. Its Thomas and Grace first then Bonds or whom everelse, so lets wait for the carroll official welcome especially on a kid with grades issues and not at a position of need. AG may get some admin exceptions and I don't think.he would use it on this kid with potentially AJL, BOSTWICK, and two other blue chippers possibly in need of admin help to get into UM. I do like his measurables and highlights.

Go Canes

Right but just saying, he could be on ST right away and if LB is full he could be used elsewhere to get on the field more, that's all

Advertisement
Hold your horses I think he may want to.be a cane but his commitment maybe conditional.on several factors such as if there is room and if he qualify's. Its Thomas and Grace first then Bonds or whom everelse, so lets wait for the carroll official welcome especially on a kid with grades issues and not at a position of need. AG may get some admin exceptions and I don't think.he would use it on this kid with potentially AJL, BOSTWICK, and two other blue chippers possibly in need of admin help to get into UM. I do like his measurables and highlights.

Go Canes
It's official and I really like this commit...

Advertisement

Go Canes

ay dbc brother...shut up you dont know jack

Right but just saying, he could be on ST right away and if LB is full he could be used elsewhere to get on the field more, that's all

This.

I'd also like to order a cease and desist on goon status until futher information on his background is made available. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Advertisement
Back