Lay off the kid!

Advertisement
Op is a ******. No one is attacking Jarren. Quit being an emotional attention *****.
Attention *****? This is coming from you, of all people? The TD in you handle stands for "The ****"

A person that has a handle that says iLoveTheDicks is calling me an attention *****? Go find another poster to f'uck with, and quick using your **** mouth as a sausage holster, you little f'uck boy!

A win would have been nice, but not sure how anyone can be anything less than positive about JW's performance, circumstances considered.

Jarren played a **** of a game, considering that he was running for his life the entire game, and get this, with all of that **** constant pressure, he didn't throw any interceptions.......not a **** one!

The stage could not have been bigger for a QB making his first start; On the road, versus a rival, who, though overrated, is still ranked #8 in the country. How did he respond? He completed over 65% of his passes, threw a touchdown pass and didnt throw any interceptions. He had 10 incomplete passes that were credited to him. However, anyone with eyes know that instead of 19/29, he should have at least been 24/29. Mallory had two drops, in which the ball literally went right through his hands. Jordan had a first down drop, and a pass that was originally called a pass interference, but later was reversed. IT WAS A PASS INTERFERENCE. Thomas had a touchdown pass that he dropped. All 5 of those balls were right on the money. 24/29 is over 82% completion percentage. Jarren's accuracy is LEGIT!!!

The kid held the ball way too f'ucking long, way too many times! He has to own that. He has to improve. He has too process things quicker. That will come! He is going to destroy the ACC.

The hate that he is receiving is utterly ridiculous! He gave his team a chance to win, despite his O-Line not really giving him a chance to throw and in essence, be successful. He deserves criticism for the mistakes that he made, but we should all feel very good about the future of our QB play.

Need to lay off both JW and Tate... the hatred on this board towards both is unreal (cloaked as game critique).

These are our kids.. stop hating on them.

Yes, i agree that it was a ****hole game full of mistakes.. .. but lets move on already.

Jarren played a **** of a game, considering that he was running for his life the entire game, and get this, with all of that **** constant pressure, he didn't throw any interceptions.......not a **** one!

The stage could not have been bigger for a QB making his first start; On the road, versus a rival, who, though overrated, is still ranked #8 in the country. How did he respond? He completed over 65% of his passes, threw a touchdown pass and didnt throw any interceptions. He had 10 incomplete passes that were credited to him. However, anyone with eyes know that instead of 19/29, he should have at least been 24/29. Mallory had two drops, in which the ball literally went right through his hands. Jordan had a first down drop, and a pass that was originally called a pass interference, but later was reversed. IT WAS A PASS INTERFERENCE. Thomas had a touchdown pass that he dropped. All 5 of those balls were right on the money. 24/29 is over 82% completion percentage. Jarren's accuracy is LEGIT!!!

The kid held the ball way too f'ucking long, way too many times! He has to own that. He has to improve. He has too process things quicker. That will come! He is going to destroy the ACC.

The hate that he is receiving is utterly ridiculous! He gave his team a chance to win, despite his O-Line not really giving him a chance to throw and in essence, be successful. He deserves criticism for the mistakes that he made, but we should all feel very good about the future of our QB play.

I don't always agree with you but this is spot on. Kid might have held the ball a little too long or failed to take off on the run fast enough but those are actually traits not uncommon among our NC QBs. The big sat is 0 INTs. All those sacks and still wasn't throwing them up for grabs is a good thing, **** it might be a very good thing. We had one turnover(on punt return) and that cost us the game. I was in Jarren's camp but I like what I saw in Orlando. Keep in mind that this was first start and massive primetime game against our most hated rival with whole country watching. As long as he doesn't come up with gun shy mental damage from all those sacks, I think we found our guy -- pocket passer with good accurate arm and a calm coolness about him.

Advertisement
F'uck you and your strawman, whom I assume is your only *** partner.

Below are quotes that I found in just five minutes in only two separate threads. This does not even include the comparisons to Rosier, Wright, and the bad parts of Kaaya. There has been a lot of love shown for JW, for sure. This thread was to address the "uncalled for" hate!

"Jarren made mistakes dude. Refused to hit his check downs! Refused to throw the ball away. He literally took 4 sacks, in which he had time to throw it away. He had a couple fumbles"

"Jw is trash"

"He is trash he did nothing good but few passes"

"We have No Oline, no WRs and no QB."
FACT!!!

I have seen plenty of comments from posters (Canes305accball) on here making comments that he is not ready, not the answer, ball was glued to his hand etc.

I have said it before, but I guess it needs repeating! Lets give out the final grades at the end of the season, not after every question on every test.

Well said reg

Advertisement
Back