Lawrence to Tennessee

Advertisement
Neither do the pass rushers to the team with leads the country in TFLs and top10 in sacks. Even with a guy that “developed” a bunch of first rounders, followed up by a coach that was in the NFL.

there's a few on here that keep pushing win and you'll get them all -- you won't. not anymore. pay up

View attachment 88480

View attachment 88481

Geography and convenience are both understandable. My thing is why troll with the video?, should’ve just posted a Tennessee Edit and say “thank you Miami for recruiting me but I’ve decided to stay home” would’ve made him more of a class act.

Advertisement
Banda is ***. Already has lost williams and tennison for this cycle.
Drama every cycle with him, between missing and having multiple decommitments every cycle 2017 with Edwards and billy Gibson, 2018 with Joshua jobe and Randy Russel, 2019 with Stevenson , Cornelius nunn, 2020 Tennison, Avantae and Francois all decommitted.(Francois obviously jumped back in the fold but we got to keep him). Rumph not a great recruiter whatsoever but he gets all the hate for some reason , I dont Get it really

Advertisement
View attachment 88480

View attachment 88481

if that's the reason (I'm sure a few bags were involved), can't blame him. we all cry when SFL kids don't stay home. i cant be mad at him for staying home. the ones that hurt are the ones who troll the home town school to go elsewhere

Advertisement
Drama every cycle with him, between missing and having multiple decommitments every cycle 2017 with Edwards and billy Gibson, 2018 with Joshua jobe and Randy Russel, 2019 with Stevenson , Cornelius nunn, 2020 Tennison, Avantae and Francois all decommitted.(Francois obviously jumped back in the fold but we got to keep him). Rumph not a great recruiter whatsoever but he gets all the hate for some reason , I dont Get it really
I've worked in sales for 15 years. I've seen Banda's before. always reporting Big numbers early, only for them to almost never pan out.

Advertisement
Like I said previously some offers we need to withdraw and kick people to the curb. With this uncalled for disrespect you gotta draw the line somewhere.

Man at this point I’m not sure a 10 win season can save both him and/or Rumph. CFB is 80% recruiting. If they can’t adapt then Manny gone have to be Scarface foreal and cut both of them loose.
Manny aint been doing any better. Look at his Lb recruiting.

you know **** well why ty left and it isnt banda. its bags

Advertisement
Back