Lawrence to Tennessee

The lack of elite defensive recruits since day 1 shows that kids can see thru the glamorized season stats. Smoke and mirrors based upon very weak competition and getting bent over anytime we play a team with a pulse.

And yes I’m aware of Gurvan, Nesta and very few others. Outside of those select few, the defensive staff misses on choice #1 at a staggering rate.

Well yeah, your #1 target at each respective position is going to be more misses than hits being that naturally your #1 target is going to be targeted by absolutely everyone. 5 dudes trying to take home the same chick, 4 are gonna miss. It’s just numbers, unless you’re Bama/Georgia/Clemson. And even they have their misses.

Advertisement
The lack of elite defensive recruits since day 1 shows that kids can see thru the glamorized season stats. Smoke and mirrors based upon very weak competition and getting bent over anytime we play a team with a pulse.

And yes I’m aware of Gurvan, Nesta and very few others. Outside of those select few, the defensive staff misses on choice #1 at a staggering rate.
No lies detected.

Advertisement
Advertisement
****. We need some momentum soon. Definitely in an ebb period of recruiting. Need Denis, Worsham and Cave to commit soon!
I used the term “ebb and flow” about recruiting in a response to you 2 days ago or so and I have seen you use some variation of it at least twice since. Stop biting my rhymes n shît you wickity wickity wack MC.

Advertisement
Another recruitment loss and another nail in the “win and they’ll come” narrative coffin. I think Tennessee might have had 1 total DB drafted in the last 5 years? We have put our several. Tennessee is the only program I feel confident in saying is a bigger dumpster fire than us. They are a .500 team over the last decade and haven’t even looked competitive most years. And yet, here we are

I am a firm believer, that regardless of family ties, a young athlete who has worked and earned scholarship opportunities has every right to go on visits and commit to whatever school they choose for what ever reason.

But I genuinely don’t get the motive for a kid to do a shirt switch like this or act like they are going to pick up one hat only to throw it on the ground. What’s the point? Do they really get excitement about tricking people they don’t know and won’t see for all of a fraction of a second? Different era I guess...

Advertisement
He sounds ridiculous. Bandy, Rousseau, Hall, Carter, Nesta, Garvin, Shaq, Pick, Wilder, Ivey, Couch, Smith, Gil, Harvey, and McCloud all were standouts coming out. Even Malik Young was an Army AA. That’s not true what he said. Depth is the problem.

This entire thing is so full of lulz. Including mentioning kids who committed to Golden originally. I can tell you don’t follow recruiting closely

Advertisement
Another recruitment loss and another nail in the “win and they’ll come” narrative coffin. I think Tennessee might have had 1 total DB drafted in the last 5 years? We have put our several. Tennessee is the only program I feel confident in saying is a bigger dumpster fire than us. They are a .500 team over the last 10 years and haven’t even looked competitive most years. And yet, here we are
He’s from Tennessee, so wanting to stay home is fine. It’s like 4 DBs in Florida we have a chance to close that will make up for this.

Advertisement
Back