Lawrence to Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we go with the rumph bashing fest smh.. pay attention, the whole staff missing for the most part
How you figure? We have the best DL in S. Florida. One of the best OL in Florida. The best DB in S. Florida.. we have the best RB in the state and a fuggin beast at QB committed and locked in. It’s definitely not doom and gloom bro.

Advertisement
The lack of elite defensive recruits since day 1 shows that kids can see thru the glamorized season stats. Smoke and mirrors based upon very weak competition and getting bent over anytime we play a team with a pulse.

And yes I’m aware of Gurvan, Nesta and very few others. Outside of those select few, the defensive staff misses on choice #1 at a staggering rate.

The lack of elite defensive recruits since day 1 shows that kids can see thru the glamorized season stats. Smoke and mirrors based upon very weak competition and getting bent over anytime we play a team with a pulse.

And yes I’m aware of Gurvan, Nesta and very few others. Outside of those select few, the defensive staff misses on choice #1 at a staggering rate.
Look at this troll.

Advertisement
How you figure? We have the best DL in S. Florida. One of the best OL in Florida. The best DB in S. Florida.. we have the best RB in the state and a fuggin beast at QB committed and locked in. It’s definitely not doom and gloom bro.

True but I said For the most part, we obviously got some talented kids just saying

Advertisement

You must not watch any Tennessee football. Their defense in their best games last year wasn’t as good as our worst. They play 2 gap 3-4 zone coverage and get sliced and diced. This is an ignorant take

unfortunately, I agree with this.

Advertisement
Back